Office Depot Reviews

04/16/2014
Office Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Office Depot is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 18607 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
OfficeDepot.com offers over 12,000 office products and supplies. The site features a supplies QuickFind, for those hard-to-find machine supplies.

Office Depot Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Office Depot

2003 Winner

Office Depot Rating

More About Office Depot

Recent Reviews for Office Depot

• Apr 16, 2014
    I like the Rewards program and special offers.
    Well done.I'll be back.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Had to order online because no stock in local store. Additionally price at store was $20+ more. That part is disappointing
    great place to shop
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Not my fav retailer, but occasionally they come through. usually out of touch with what I'm looking for and over-priced
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Staples is much cheaper and do not have such high shipping fees.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I saved money with my coupons, but I had to pay a large amt of money with shipping. Almost the price of one of the item I purchased
  • Apr 16, 2014
    ofc depot is my go to place for any supplies i need in regards to my computer suppies or any orther ofc supplies.
    good help on live chat
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I look forward to a nice file cabinet.
    Excellent first experience!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It is Cool. It is also really easy to find what you are looking for. It has what you need. So I think it I cool.
    Costco has a better price and it offers 5 reams instead of 10 reams
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The shipping was more than the total of the items purchased.I realize this may be beyond your control.
    Love Office Depot!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was very difficult to get the order to go through, took more than 5 tries, with all fields filled out.
    Apr 16, 2014
    It is ridiculous that advertised prices must be ordered then picked up at store, not just purchased at the store.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Very pleased with the products that I saw, Can't wait to see them and get to use them at work!! How freaking adorable!!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Everything delivered on time and was very satisfied. The only comment I really have to say that yall could work on is the description of the items online. For example, naming everything that comes with the item that you are buying and just being more descriptive. But other then that im very satisfied
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The tax and shipping charges of $12.63 on a $33 item are excessive. unfortunately, I could not buy it in the store and save $10.If I don't like to product, I hope I can return it without paying for shipping.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Very disappointed that I cannot pay by credit card on the phone to make a purchase
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I received the Fuser for my OKIDATA printer the day after I ordered it. Really fast shipping. My printer started working after I replaced the part and turned it on. The quality of my printed pages instantly became better.