Faucet Depot Reviews

04/16/2014
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

Great place to shop for faucets. Fast and easy!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first experience with Faucet Depot. The product that I purchased was recommended by a friend (who received a recommendation from a commercial plumbing supplier). The pricing was a consideration for making the decision to purchase. As well as, knowing about the product's reliability.
    Wonderful web site...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great parts site. Easy to navigate and find what your looking for.Great prices.Very satisfied.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Ordering Process was easy, I need product as soon as possible and you offered next day delivery. I wish I could have spoken to customer service representative to confirm shipping and delivery date. I'm hoping I'll get my merchandise on Tuesday April 15.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I have now ordered plumbing fixtures twice through Faucet Depot and all products have been delivered as ordered and on time. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends for their plumbing needs.
    Outstanding online service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Second time using this merchant. Excellent pricing.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Need to work on the site search results - if I hadn't used a call taker or chat I wouldn't have located the parts. Very professional and knowledgeable staff, but that costs money.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Faucet depot genuinely offers great prices, better than Home Depot, Lowes etc., and more choice. I have used them many time for home remodeling projects and always pleased with outcome.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Love the product. Am not very capable with online purchasing, but this was super easy!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easy and Fast ordering process with no complications
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I was very happy with their selection of replacement parts. Their prices are great as well!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great price, good product review
    Apr 10, 2014
    Excellent product. Not plastic like the other brands. Very pleased.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I knew the model number of what I was looking for - all technical, pricing, shipping, and coupon info readily available after that. Check out was straight forward, and the price was the best I could find.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Good price, good product, amazingly fast free delivery; product was easy to find and order on the site.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Love FD. Best prices. Great service.
    Apr 9, 2014
    I've ordered from Faucet Depot several times. The products arrivedanano quickly and the order is always correct -- no missing items, no broken items. Very happy with your service and prices. I'll use Faucet Depot again!
    Apr 12, 2014
    The plastic clamshell Pfister faucet renewal kit package came apart inside the shipping box. Small parts like washers and escutcheons were loose and rattling around in the bigger shipping box.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Faucetdepot refuses to refund me for a defective faucet. I have escalated my complaint to Google. Next, MasterCard.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Easy and quick!
    Apr 10, 2014
    I haven't installed my shower head and massager yet, but plan yo soon. Everything else is fine. I do wish it had come with the shower arm and flange so that I didn't have to purchase separatly.
  • Mar 26, 2014