Holabird Sports Reviews

04/20/2014
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 670 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2013 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• Apr 19, 2014
    I've always found great products that are very competitively prices on HolaBird. I have recommended the site to many people.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'm very pleased with Holabird. I have been buying tennis balls from them for several years, because their price is always the best.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    very good selection of products and good pricing.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    always have been extremely satisfied with the service
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I absolutely enjoy the neatness of the website and its overall design. It has everything setup in the right fashion.. I'll be shopping here again in the next few days!!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I liked the way they show how the shoe would fit compared to good fitting shoes you own.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love holabirdsports. I used to buy from Tennis Warehouse, but holabird has free shipping for any purchases or free shipping with $25. Love your special on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good prices on products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    heard of you guys from a friend years ago, so glad i finally decided to check you out through google shopping. finally found a specific product at a very reasonable price.. thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Holabirdsports is an excellent company. They have answered all of my tennis needs for many years. On line or on the phone, it is so easy to order from them. I highly recommend them to my friends.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Quick and easy
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The best for tennis equipment. Good prices, fast shipping
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great LOCAL business!
    Apr 18, 2014
    Awesome LOCAL business. Inventory, delivery times, and people always exceed my expectations!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Excellent online retailer. No complaints.
    Apr 18, 2014
    always love shopping with Holabird!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great price on what I was looking for! Easy to use site! Thanks
    Apr 18, 2014
    Holabird had just what I was looking for AND it was on sale AND I got free shipping ANDit came sooner than expected. What a great experience! I will shop here again!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I've used Holabird sports for my tennis products over the past 30 years of so. They have good values; fast service and good shipping charges.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I've used Holabird for my tennis purchases for about 25 years. Their service has always been excellent. Their prices are very competitive with any other outlets. Their shipping prices are the best around. They have excellent choices and run good sales on closing merchandise. I will continue to go to their site for all my tennis needs. I have directed my tennis students to this site also for their excellent values.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I really like hollabird sports. Great prices fast shipping
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Highly efficient method to purchase a racket that I had previously demo'd and helpful staff to choose strings and tension. Very satisfying experience.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    have purchased several times and most pleased every time
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I had trouble entering my order because the site continues to request me to enter a valid email address. My email address is my business email and I assure you I have used it for many, many years without problem. I nearly cancelled the order because it was frustrating.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The website and product were fine. It arrived on time. I do think however that the packaging choice does not represent you well. The packaging itself is a marketing piece and it should be used that way.