www.tcbulk.com Reviews

04/17/2014
www.tcbulk.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.tcbulk.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2014.

www.tcbulk.com Rating

More About www.tcbulk.com

80%

10%

10%

Recent Reviews for www.tcbulk.com

• Feb 8, 2014
    I enjoy your products very much.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    I will always come back here for my collecting needs, your service is great!
    Feb 21, 2014
    Product was way late due to weather, but the tracking was not informative since there was no change in the tracking info for a week.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Always fast and great prices.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    The magazine boxes work great in the office, they are even better with the drawers.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    I like your site and prices. Always a great product for a great price.
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Awesome
    Feb 8, 2014
    fast shipping and well priced.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Overall a very pleasurable experiene. The customers could use some coupons for discounts or shipping rate reductions.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Love the magazine boxes, exactly what we need!
    Great pages, amazing price. Thanks
  • Jan 21, 2014
    I like everything about shopping at tcbulk.com except for the high shipping rates. It's good they are able to offer items at a lower price, but the expensive shipping may be prohibitive. The shipping cost more than the items I bought.
    Jan 29, 2014
    My only problem with this order was the exorbitant shipping costs. Shipping actually cost me more than the product itself.

From www.tcbulk.com

The shipping costs looked high compared to the product price because the boxes are on sale at 50% off wholesale prices. The boxes are normally $25 per bundle wholesale and $56 per bundle retail and are on sale for $12.50 per bundle. Since we charge ... Read full response »
  • Dec 18, 2013
    Jan 30, 2014
    Excellent product and service. Thank you!
  • Dec 2, 2013
    Love the case.
    Feb 6, 2014
    I bought the case for my son's Birthday. My husband liked it so much I bought one for him too! Thank you for the quick reorder over the phone.
  • Nov 8, 2013
    This is a great price for the Jersey Case, I shopped all over the place for one.
    Feb 3, 2014
    I had the jersey case in 2 days (back before Thanksgiving), it's perfect. The company I ordered the custom jersey from could take a lesson from you, I just got that on Friday! It all went together though and looks really nice! Thank you!
  • Nov 1, 2013
    Great for baseballs.
    Jan 31, 2014
    perfect for my baseballs, thanks!
  • Oct 29, 2013
    Wonderful price for the magazine boxes.
    Feb 6, 2014
    great boxes, I have bought several sets now. Can't beat the price and they are real sturdy.
  • Oct 25, 2013
    Nice Race Car Holder.
    Jan 29, 2014
    The magazine boxes are great. I just ordered more!