State Line Tack Reviews

04/17/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1538 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Apr 16, 2014
    I've been using these guys for years. They have quality products at reasonable prices. I wish they hadn't closed the retail store, though!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excited to receive my new helmet! This is a great deal for something that can help save my life!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Would like to be able to reach someone to see if you match prices from competitors.Needed to purchase another $500+ but wanted to see if you would match Dover and Valley Vet prices of in stock items.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Have been purchasing from State Line Tack since my oldest granddaughter got her own horse. Have always been pleased with the product, pricing and service.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great company! I remember being a kid ordering from them. Still the same great business as back then.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    it was easy to find and easy to shop
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good resources for horse supplies
    Lowest prices around!
    HOW AM I TO KNOW AS I JUST PLACED THE FIRST ORDER
  • Apr 16, 2014
    your sales, and free shipping is always a wonderful draw.... thank you for doing that for all your loyal customers...
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy to shop at. Good products and fast delivery.Good prices and a good veriaty of products.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have ordered from State Line tack, and have always been pleased with the cost, and the products I received. I highly reccomend them.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love shopping online with Stateline Tack. When I compare the same products with stores like Dover and Schnieder's, Stateline has the best prices. I highly recommend them!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    THANK YOU for carrying these products!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I find State Line to be a reliable source for high quality items I need for equine needs. Great assistance for folks with little on line computer purchasing.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I wish that it was easier for your website to ship to Alaska. It is easier than many other tack sites, but it still seems to be on the high end of shipping compared to non-horse related products I purchase from other websites.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I think that State Line was easy to browse and am very satisfied with the overall web site and different selections.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great service and fast delivery.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Quality products and great prices. Fast shipping. May never need to go to local tack shop ever again except for feed.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great sales offered & easy to order through. I do wish they carried more variety of western saddles (barrel racing, cactus brand, etc.)
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Good prices on time delivery.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Good prices, quick delivery.