dog.com Reviews

04/15/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 970 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

great company lots of products to choose from
    Although shipping was free, handling was to high. Will look on line for someone with better shipping and handling prices.
    I only wish they would not include the 5-hour energy drink with my order....we do not use them and it feels like a waste.
    Great and convenient way to keep my dog happy with her favorite treat, Greenies!
    LOVE the prices, selection, and prompt service!
    I found just what I was looking for in a short time. I would order again from dog.com
    Easiest site to find what exactly wanted. Billing a breeze. Stock on hand.
    The site is easy to navigate through. The only thing I would like to see improved, is a better description of items.
    Best price and value for the money
    Omly problem I had was looking for the promo cde>>>>which wasnt needed. ure wish it had been stated clearly that it was not necessary.
    I found the price and ease of ordering better than Amazon As a matter of fact they were a lot less in price and shipping!!!
    easy to use.wish I had more discounts
    Very pleased with Dog.com specials and shipping.
    with your free shipping this product is comparable to the cheapest price and you have it in stock
    You need to carry the starmark collar. I am a trainer and one stop shopping is helpful.
    My dog food showed a price of $50.-- before checkout but then $62.-- at checkout with all the discounts that got it down to $50.--. That was deceptive in my mind. I though it would be 15% off the $50.--. A bit disappointing.
    Overall, prices are excellent, especially on dog related toys and products. I did not like that it asked me for my credit card / payment info before listing how much shipping was going to cost, it may have, but I missed it.
    I wanted to set up an account for repeat purchases, but was not sure how since I expected it to be at the end of purchase. Other wise, I love dog.com. I shop with them because they are affiliated with AKC.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered a three way harness strap in blue and a blue leash for my three boy puppies. the three way harness strap was a turquoise bluish color and the leash was a royal blue. I expected them to be the same color and dog.com did not specify that when I ordered it. It was exactly what I wanted but I did want them to match.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I first tried to order a harness, but shipping was $7.99 so canceled order. I order a lot online and felt that was quite expensive for an item that only weighed 4 oz. I ordered this time as you had the 25% off and I ordered for some friends. I like your merchandise, but hesitate to order just 1 item as the shipping is expensive. Many websites offer free shipping or $4-$5 shipping, but $8 is much for such a small item. Your harness I ordered previously was very well made, but you wanted a comment so I just wanted to let you know, so thanks for offering the discount. I would be encourage to order again if I was offered other coupons, codes, or discounts as the one I tried to enter was for $2.99 shipping was rejected.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I already shared with Dog.Com about expensive shipping and received no response.