Vita Cart Reviews

Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• Apr 18, 2014
    I did not like the fact it didn't tell me how much I was going to pay for shipping. It just took me directly to the place the order was confirmed. I am anxious on getting my things hopefully I am satisfied with the product, nice selection.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have bought chloroquine ( anti malaria tablets 500mg)from you in the past and I need to buy more but your search engine didn't find it this time. Please add to my order if you do have them.
    I love the selection of produits sold on the website, thanks!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I ordered GHR-15 in October, and it's still not here. They wrote me in March saying it would be delivered in a week, and it's still not here.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    the site was layed out perfectly.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The shipping costs were VERY high considering that it was a single, lightweight package. However, my dog loves these treats and they're very healthy for him.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    To shipo to me in Canada was very expensive. Can you find no cheaper way?
  • Apr 1, 2014
    i love this website they have everything i want with low price
    Apr 11, 2014
    The item I wanted was back ordered. The problem was with the manufacturer, not Vitacart. I probably won't order again from this source because they are located on the other coast.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I am very pleased with the price of products
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I HAVE BOUGHT FROM VITA CART ON FEBRUARY 22 AND HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY ORDER. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS - ORDER NO. 51332 -
  • Mar 25, 2014
    The only issues I have has to do with shipping, sometimes we receive within a few days but mostly it takes a week to arrive - way too long. Sometimes I have to order before the previous order arrives. Not good, but my staff loves the gloves since they don't irritate their skin and are much more durable, less, if any, tearings. Pricing is very reasonable too.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    PayPal check out would be handy
    Apr 9, 2014
    Shipping costs too high. Product doesn't work, it has been recalled by the FDA. The ingredient that made it work, has been removed. Not happy with this purchase. Don't waste your money!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    dont know if i will ever recieve my vitamins ? lost stolen??
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I fick my shoping and satisfied with purchase
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Please add expiration date in your product descriptions
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Mar 12, 2014
    Email resoonses did not give full reoly requeste