Discount Poker Shop Reviews

04/15/2014
Discount Poker Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Poker Shop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 04/10/2014.

Discount Poker Shop Rating

More About Discount Poker Shop

Recent Reviews for Discount Poker Shop

• Apr 10, 2014
    I buy most of my poker supplies from this site as they have a regular discount from time to time. usually 10%
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Good shopping site
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Cats say meow!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great website and easy to find what you want. Prices are very reasonable and shipping cost was not unrealistic.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is my first ever purchase from this site. I was looking for a specific set and you guys had exactly what i was looking for!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I have been looking for a table top for quite a while. Glad I found your site.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I thought it was free delivery
  • Apr 3, 2014
    They do a good job
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great products, quick turn around, reasonable prices!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Good variety. Easy to navigate website.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    This is my first puchase here. I am cautiously optomistic about the arrival of my chips.
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    place is a great place to get everything for your poker needs
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great site! Great prices and fast shipping!!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    ...Love the poker products, and Love the site...
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Great site. Very impressed. I will definitely recommend it to my fiends!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great selection and great service (experience from previous orders). My only heartburn with this order was the shipping charges which felt a bit excessive.
    Apr 2, 2014
    While I am reasonably satisfied with both of the tables I received, one of them had a broken cup holder (which I have since glued back together). Not insurmountable but when piled on top of the over $50 I had to pay in shipping, just added insult to injury...
  • Mar 19, 2014
    It would be less confusing and disappointing if "sold out" items were simply not visable, rather than marked as such.
    Mar 29, 2014
    A wonderful and impressive set!Friends and I really loved the look and feel of the chips, it made for a very pleasurable gaming experience- thank you so much for such a quality product at such a reasonable price!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    The only problem I had with the new chips were that the stickers that indicate the denominations were not all on the chips. Some of them were stuck to another poker chip so I'd peel the sticker off and put it on the chip that didn't have a sticker.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    the chips were good quality but some of the chips were a differant design from the others.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Have yet to receive order tracking stat delivery but to were fedex left door tag but still awaiting there call will rate once I have received item thanks