Only Natural Pet Store Reviews

04/17/2014
Only Natural Pet Store Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet Store is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 265 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Only Natural Pet Store Rating

More About Only Natural Pet Store

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet Store

• Apr 17, 2014
    I hope the things you have will work for my pets needs. I ordered a small bottle and feel that 6.99 for shipping is way too much.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Way too expensive for what it does. I have 2 cats and only received 3 tubes, at almost $30, so for 1 month supply, and it does not kill fleas or ticks. After researching, found that geranium can be very toxic to cats.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was very easy to find what I wanted and super easy to complete my transaction.
    Excellent vendor. No complaints
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I'm very glad there's an alternative to medicine for my cat.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am no longer using PetFlow since I started purchasing from you. Love all the educational information that is supplied for pet owners.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very easy to order from
    Love only natural products...has saved me a lot of extra trips to the vet.
    I liked the fact that they provided information as to why I was unable to find the product I had been searching the internet for and then made a suggestion of another product they felt would be as good!
    Great products and prices. Shipping charges are too widespread.
    like all the product informationWish I had a coupon
    Great online store!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I am a returning customer who came looking for products to help an almost hairless stray cat (I'm a dog lover person!). The products I chose miraculously helped this cat to ease stress, scratching and helped her in getting back her coat of hair, a beautiful healthy and shiny one. I gained enough confidence from her so as to been able to have her neutered. She's a beauty but, my dogs still don't like her (any product suggestion for that?)
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have not yet received the product I ordered, but was persuaded by the reviews.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Always looking for ways to keep my cats naturally healthy; glad I found this site.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great company; has an extensive inventory of all types of products. Very happy with what I buy.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Love the products just wish they weren't so expense especially when you are on a limited budget and have multiple needs animals.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    It's nice to finally find a place that sells natural pet care products that are reasonably priced.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Happy to have discovered ONLY NATURAL PET Store for my beloved Rottie!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Happy with the experience. The success of the application will influence my future spending at Only Naural Pet Store.
    Apr 13, 2014
    My cat is recovering from her ailment since I started to use the medication.