iPrint.com Reviews

04/20/2014
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 139 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    i would LOVE an option whereby i could save the 2nd biz card. i could't order both today, but i *would* have come back to order the other one. not sure if i'd do that again as soon, because it took me an hour to set it up. 'save as draft' or 'save on wish list' or some way to purchase part of the order now would help. ALSO, your pricing for 250 is $.06 but for 500 it's $.07. that makes no sense to me, unless your goal is to get somebody to order twice to get 500 ?
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I really find it easy to design and change our business card order on the website
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I tried different sites prior to going with iprint. I was able to replicate my existing business card easily.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The self design process is not as clear as it might be.The small font in brown did not print well. Same size black was good.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Easy ordering but the website kept logging me out in the middle and starting my projects over. Pretty frustrated.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very good company to deal with good prices quick shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great price...I'm waiting to see the quality when they come in.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I regret the loss of designs previously saved - 2 years ago.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great service and nice cards
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thanks for the coupon! I hope my final product comes out well.
    I liked that I could use my logo to continue the look and feel of our advertising/marketing materials.
    website is not user friendly
    so far so good. A few questions I can't honestly answer until I receive my order
    I think square business cards are a brand new and amazing market in the business card industry. I chose iPrint because they were one of the very few business card sites that allowed me to customize my designs. You should capitalize on this.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    it was nice and easy to design my own postcard, keep it that way!The only thing I was not able to find was how to make a straight vertical line!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    after i chose my selection i could not see if it was correct,also it does not tell you how many post-its come in 10.?
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Design your own bookmark is not easy to use. It is difficult to move pictures and text.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Making the card was pretty easy. After I saved it and went back to it later it was very difficult to figure out how to add it to the shopping cart. I had to finally go to the live chat. Also there was not a way to change the quantity of the order passed this point, I would have liked to up the order. I think it would be good to add that option
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I had difficulty staying logged in to the site, it became very annoying, if I had to do something else, when I returned I had to sign in again and again. almost gave up
    Apr 18, 2014
    There are definitely some bugs to be worked out on product designing with cusomer designed images, i.e., centering, borders, placing and sizing, and proofing. Proofing was accurate online but product was ascew. This is not a Production mishap. This is involved somewhere digitally. Also I think that increasing slightly the size of the square cards (very slightly) would be beneficial to customers and production.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Verry hard to order my cards
    Apr 14, 2014