DanceShopper.com Reviews

04/15/2014
DanceShopper.com Ratings and User Reviews. DanceShopper.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 04/05/2014.

DanceShopper.com Rating

More About DanceShopper.com

Recent Reviews for DanceShopper.com

• Apr 5, 2014
    best site for dance apparel
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great friendly customer service. They made an extra effort to ship the order fastest. Every thing nicely packed and complete.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Received errors when I tried to order online earlier today. Problem was fixed when I tried later in the day
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    It was so easy to find what I needed when I started looking for the dance shoes my daughter wanted. I have placed my order in just a matter of few minutes.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    great experience ordering. Anxious to see products.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I am interested in Pro Tan and heel covers for Ray Rose dance shoes
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I was finally able to find ballroom dance shoes with a thicker heel.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I was happy to find the correct size and color of rhinestones to complete a project. I will post a favorable opinion on my FaceBook page as I have friends who also do crafting. While visiting Dance Shopper I gleaned some ideas for future projects.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    #1 resource for everything ballroom related! And the prices are always the best for the quality of the products!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Availability of items and delivery times should be marked on the website. What is the point of ordering an item only to find out that it is not in stock and then having to substitute it? If it happens once - OK; if it happens twice I would start shopping somewhere else. Saving grace was that the replacement item shipped within a day!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    more pictures, and clearer care instructions. Also helpful if customer ratings
    Apr 14, 2014
    Love the site, and love the dresses I received. Site would be SO much better if more pictures and also included care instructions. Would also like comments from other customers.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I wish that there were in-stock wide width women's shoes.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    They sell products of good brands and quality. They are trustworthy.
    Mar 22, 2014
    I am a happy customer. Keep up the good work
  • Mar 2, 2014
    I'm amazing this store!
    Mar 31, 2014
    I love Dance Shopper
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 15, 2014
    i received part of my order and no one has contact me to tell me when i will receive he rest, can you help me?

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your valueable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Because most of items on our website are custom made by orders, in some case, there might be a delay caused by a fabric issue or material shortage. In order to ... Read full response »
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I love these products for the best price.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I always come back to it. Although the shipping to Australia takes too long from the US its half the time from the UK or China. Indeed UK to Australia takes a week. the US can take up to 4. this is a down side.
    Mar 21, 2014
    All good
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Heard good coments..products look great and hopefully work well
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    I needed ray Rose heel tips. I also added dance tights (that I can order from the other places), to make my order bigger and hoping they won't forget to process it. It took more than a week to process my order. I had to contact customer service to ask about my order status. It is too long. Most of the on-line vendors ship your order in 1-3 day max (not nine). If it is not for products that are not available from the other web-sites, I would never use Danceshoppers again. I am now thinking it would be faster to order directly from UK, than buy from danceshopeers. Additionally they send me only two pairs of heel replacement (instead of ordered four).

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Because Ray Rose comes from UK, in some cases, the delivery may take longer of a delay in custom or with the local post office. Besides, we will reship you ... Read full response »
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Good ballroom wear, nice selection of name brand shoes & other dance accessories. Latin dress selection not as good.
    Feb 22, 2014
    I had a positive experience and appreciate the customer service and attention to detail. The wait for custom items is frustrating. I would like to see a better selection of dancewear. If I prefer to buy from other vendors it is due to greater selection of dancewear or street clothes that are appropriate for dancing.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Because most of items on our website are custom made by orders, in some case, there might be a delay caused by a fabric issue or material shortage. ... Read full response »