TruckCustomizers.com Reviews

04/18/2014
TruckCustomizers.com Ratings and User Reviews. TruckCustomizers.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 89 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TruckCustomizers.com

2010 Winner

TruckCustomizers.com Rating

More About TruckCustomizers.com

Recent Reviews for TruckCustomizers.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Excellent site and great prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Truck customizers had plenty of information that I needed and they had the parts i needed for an awesome price
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good experiance
    easy to use.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I tried to use the cuopon, but it wouldnt accecpt
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Product was great. It was great that they called me to make sure I ordered the right size before they shipped!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Truck Customizers' web site helps selecting products; and their customer service reps are responsive. I had a question about truck accessories recently and left a voice mail with customer service ... they called me back within 10 minutes.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I purchased a Extang Trifecta tri-fold traditional series tonneau cover from Truck Customizers for my 2004 Dodge Dakota with a 6 1/2 foot bed. I spoke with a customer service representative regarding my purchase, and the cover fits very well and looks great.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I cannot make any experience comments at this time as this is my first time order with this merchant. After receiving the products I will be able to make a more realistic evaluation.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Looked all over for the SCT scanner and this was the best price for a new.
    Apr 16, 2014
    the product was supposed to have a been for my truck and did not have the tune that I could custumize to my truck which I was lead to believe it would I got the sct livewire tuner and it did not come with anthing other then the most basic shit I guess cause can not do tire size exhaust or intake like I read it would
    Finally found it!!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    happy with truck customizers
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Very satisfied with product & delivery was very quick
  • Apr 2, 2014
    FOUND PARTS FAST. BETTER THEN OTHER SITES THAT WASTED MY TIME.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Good ...need to wait for the parts.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    You guys have great deals on all things!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Rancho quicklift are easy to install and the ride quality is excellent. Great prices at truckcustomizers and excellent service.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I was pleased with my order,fast delivery, good quality, and fit my truck nicely... I enjoy being able to shop on line without the hussle and bussle of driving to a store on a crowded weekendThanks
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Impressed with price, with no tax or shipping charges
    Apr 1, 2014
    I was surprised when I ordered the product how quickly I was told it would be shipped. And it was delivered on time
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    This was the second order from this company. The item I purchased said slight trimming was necassary. I IM'd the C/S rep and he assured me the trimming was minor and would be very easy. The trimming is NOT minor and the mat is very thick, I haven't attempted to trim as of yet.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    The product I received was a little different than what I had envisioned, but was still what I wanted/needed for the order. The website could be a little better graphically with better images of the products.