Carousel Designs Reviews

04/15/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 338 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2013 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

I bought fabric to make a quilt for someone who bought a set of crib bedding. It would have been nice to be able to order sizes smaller than one yard. Because of the requirement I bought fewer designs and will supplement with other items of fabric I already own. If I would have bought all of the types of fabric needed at 1 yard each, I would have ended up with far too much fabric. However, I also wish they advertised as quilting fabric. When I was searching for fabric for multiple baby quilts there was not a lot out there that I liked and their sets are beautiful, but the only reason I found them is my sister buying the bedding and me going on the site to look at the colors....not realizing until I got to the site that I could by the fabric itself.
    I apologize that I can't give higher reviews at this time. I just ordered. Was disappointed with shipping times offered. Expedited is 10 business days? That seems a little less than "expedited" given the extra money. Otherwise, I liked the product selection and the website.
    Love your products. I was going to buy a entire crib set, I chose the fabric. When it came time to purchase I was told that the fabric was discontinued and there wasn't enough to make even one part of the bed set. I found the exact fabric else where and they made the bedding for me. I was disappointed in that. I really wanted to get it from your company so it would look exactly like the picture. I picked out everything I wanted months before but couldn't purchase right away because we were moving. I didn't want to have to put in storage until we moved so I chose to wait. I wish you all could have tried to find the fabric somewhere else. I would have paid a little more for that.....Today I got samples of crib sheet fabric.
    Can not wait to see the fabric samples. Loved the way they grouped them together
    Anxious to get fabrics
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Overall a great experience. Wish the sets included more basic items for the price, selection kind of forced me to order items individually, but still satisfied with purchase. Was just about the only retailer I was able to find that provided the items I was looking to buy.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am excited to make a first purchase with Carousel Designs. Their merchandise appears to be good quality at a fair price. Do wish the shipping could be faster.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    There was a banner that said I would get $30 off my order over a certain amount. I got absolutely no discount off my order of +$450!!!!!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I always love the fabric I get from Carousel Designs
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great choices for crib bedding! Very satisfied with the variety and the fact that it shows coordinating fabrics so you can order a la carte. I'm a little confused as to how much custom a la carte items cost though. I'm using the site on a mobile device and downloaded the app (which is great) but I wish it would tell me the prices of what I picked. Overall very satisfied so far though!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE my Lilac and Silver Gray Damask set!!!! I'm actually on the site ordering the last two things to complete the set. Love, love, love!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I purchased my daughters crib bedding through Carousel Designs. It is absolutely beautiful! I get so many compliments on it. There are so many different options for infant bedding.I wish you the same amount or at least had more options for older children's bedding.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Love your products they are beautiful!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was very happy with my purchase.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I love the baby bedding purchased for my grandchild.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very happy with the products I have purchased.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Beautiful designs, very elegant!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Beautiful quality fabrics received in a timely manner! Would definitely use Carousel Designs again.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Loved the room designer!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Great site will definitely use again. Customer support wonderful and helpful
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Great business to do business with!
    Apr 12, 2014
    The items I ordered are absolutely beautiful! Great quality.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Only issue I had was there was supposed to be a place to enter a 15% coupon code and there was not. Hoping this will be addressed when business opens.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Sincerely the best custom product I've ever ordered. High quality and superior customer service! Thank you SO much.Lanna