FireFold Reviews

04/18/2014
FireFold Ratings and User Reviews. FireFold is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - FireFold

2011 Platinum

FireFold Rating

More About FireFold

Recent Reviews for FireFold

• Apr 18, 2014
    No further comments at this time
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I entered my email and signed up for the 10% discount code, but the discount was not given to me as I was told I would receive it.

From FireFold

We understand how frustrating that is! The code for our newsletter sign-up arrives via email, but sometimes that email is automatically routed to spam. If you have trouble checking out like that during business hours, you can call or open a chat. ... Read full response »
  • Apr 16, 2014
    With a lifetime warranty on HDMI it's a no brainer !

From FireFold

We always try to express our confidence in our products with our policies. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
    You need to say how you ship. usps,ups,fedx

From FireFold

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! We use a mix of USPS and FedEx services. First Class mail and some Standard shipments go USPS with all of our expedited shipments(3-Day, 2-Day, and Overnight) going FedEx.
    I have to experience more dealings with you to give a comment at this time.

From FireFold

Understandable! Thanks for choosing us. You can always contact us with feedback or questions through our website or our customer service number at 704-979-7100.
    VERY GOOD PRICE

From FireFold

We do our best to stay competitive and fresh, so we appreciate the feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good product, right price

From FireFold

We're glad you're happy with your experience so far! Don't hesitate to return to review your items once you receive them and thanks for your time.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Overall quite a good experience. Only notable negative is that shipping rates are hit and miss.

From FireFold

We base our shipping rates off of our carriers, so you're right! Those tend to fluctuate. Thanks for taking the time to review your purchase and we hope you're happy with your products!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Shipping a bit high for Concord NC to Raleigh NC.

From FireFold

Thanks for your order! Unfortunately, shipping is automatically calculated according to weight as well as distance and we are unable to control current carrier rates. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter though, there are always coupons and ... Read full response »
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Called for customer service help on this order and they were excellent!

From FireFold

I'm glad we could be of assistance! We try to be as helpful and informative as possible. Thanks for your review! We can always be reached through the website or by phone at 704-979-7100 if you need anything else.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Seems clear cut, as usual. Quality of wires is not as good as Amazon Basics, but about 80% there.

From FireFold

Thanks for your order and for taking the time to complete the survey! We strive to strike a balance between quality and price, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    These folks are great. Prices are good, they take returns when necessary, and their tech support is professional.

From FireFold

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to provide feedback! We're happy to help anytime you need us, and look forward to assisting you with future orders!
    nice and good

From FireFold

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate your business!
    Excellent buying experience

From FireFold

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and look forward to assisting you on future orders!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    3rd or 4th time I have purchased from Firefold... always GREAT!!!!
    great as always!!!!

From FireFold

Welcome back! Thank you for your order and for taking the time to provide feedback. We definitely appreciate your continued support and look forward to assisting you with future orders!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Excellent friendly staffKnowledgable about productsVery helpful
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Why are you charging me for shipping on each item purchased? If I get free shipping why am I charged for shipping a 2nd item? This is NOT RIGHT. Free shipping should be on all items in the order not on one item.
    Apr 10, 2014
    When I ordered 2 items in the same shopping cart, I was charged shipping on 1 order and given free shipping on the other. Free shipping should have been on all items in my shopping cart and not just on the first item ordered. This left a bad taste in my mouth regarding shopping in the future at Firefold. Great prices but the shipping charge was unwarranted given both orders were packed in the same box.

From FireFold

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to provide feedback. We do not have an overall free shipping option. Select items on our site have a special free shipping promotion, and those items only are eligible for free shipping. This is why ... Read full response »
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    FireFold had the white short hdmi cable I needed
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I was referred to this company by another trusted company. Since then I have recommended them to at least a dozen of my business associates. This company is fantastic and definitely my new go-to!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    All the items I bought didn't fit the HD connection on my small wonder camera model ez219bk-a ... I didn't trust myself so I called in and your rep gave me the same thing I ordered was correct.. Its not worth my trouble sending back for cost

From FireFold

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot support every device model so we have to rely on what information is available online by the manufacturer and the info provided by the customer for many devices. I'm ... Read full response »