OrnamentShop Reviews

04/15/2014
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

need more options for mixed children ornaments and hair colors
  • Apr 8, 2014
    A lot of wonderful gifts
  • Apr 1, 2014
    They got back to me right away when I emailed them and it was so easy to order!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Love personalized ornaments for all occasions
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I could not sign in as I seemed to have forgotten my password, and your web site would not find my password for me.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    trouble trying to use a cupon
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    It was a gift for a 50th Wedding Anniversary and not only was I please with the gift, the couple were ecstatic. Thanks so much.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I order ornaments every year for my children and their families. I rec'd a coupon with my last order for 20% off and just had a new grandchild. so I ordered all of the Christmas 2014 ornaments now.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I looked for a special ornament gift.Thank you for your cooperations!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    They are delightful to work with.
    Mar 22, 2014
  • Mar 7, 2014
    This was a wonderful find for me. I have been giving my grandchildren ornaments for their Xmas trees for years and this is a real find for me. I also have an ornament easter egg tree that will love these ornaments as will my granddaughters.
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Mar 1, 2014
    This has been a fun and wonderful experience for us and our granddaughters. Eager to to do it for all of our granddaughters!
    Mar 12, 2014
    A truly wonderful place to do business. My granddaughters are thrilled and so am I! I plan to go back.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Love ornament shop! I've ordered many of the birthstone ornaments and always happy with the quality of the product. Love the bright jewel tones of these ornaments.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    I loved the ornament!
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Loved the personalized ornaments!
  • Jan 17, 2014
    The web site required unnecessary prompts regarding address suggestions from the postal service. There is a required entry for evening phone--I do not like evening commercial calls. I'd ordered this same Advent Calendar for my son as a Christmas present--don't recall which website--and it never arrived. This is a replacement order for him.
    Jan 30, 2014
    I purchased this item as a gift for my son who lives in another State, so had to ask him about the product. You should have a different survey when it is indicated the item is purchased for a gift, especially when shipped out of state.
  • Jan 3, 2014
  • Jan 1, 2014
    Jan 18, 2014
    Ornament beautiful. Personalization horrible
  • Dec 27, 2013
    If the ornament comes as shown and actually has my sister's unusual name correct on it, I shall recommend this company to all. If not, I won't.
    Jan 18, 2014
    The ornament is adorable but I am so disappointed with the personalization; I could have done it with a permanent ink pen.
  • Dec 11, 2013
    Jan 23, 2014
    one of the ornaments that I purchased broke instantly ... the one that said, "Christine" broke at the neck when she opened it ..... I would like it replaced ... thank u