PartStore Reviews

04/18/2014
PartStore Ratings and User Reviews. PartStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 771 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

PartStore Rating

More About PartStore

Recent Reviews for PartStore

• Apr 18, 2014
    The web site is very very slow. Otherwise, pretty pleased.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    A convenient way to order parts and easy to complete the transaction.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    nice lay out and quick surch for part
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I called and spoke with an customer service representative and I was VERY frustrated with the individual. She repeated my question back to me each and every time I provided her with a response and she said my name wrong each and every time, even though she was corrected. I was on the phone with her for 20 minutes and got no resolution to my question. I told her I was frustrated with her and she apologized but it was definitely a "programmed" script that she was ready from. I chose to order my product on line so I wouldn't have to deal with phone representative
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very useful search engine for compatible parts
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was simply amazed at the price of the part I was looking for. It was a fraction of what other sites were offering. I hope I won't be disappointed in the quality of it when I receive it.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good experience with placing the order but had to make a special order since part was out of stock for a few weeks
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very pleased that the part we needed was still available!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    That they make it easy for me to find what I am looking for at the partstore
    Had a the Samsung fridge parts that I needed and had a good discription of parts. Shipping fees were very reasonable, less than I thought it would be.
    spent over 2 hrs. to find part. Then I found you guys and gals. I was done after 5 min.It's on it's way""""".Thanks George..
    Very easy to find your needs
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was hesitant to order from PartStore based on previous reviews, but my experience was good.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Thought I had a username and password for this site but cannot fid it. Pretty sure I've used it before in the past for exactly the same sort of thing.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Shipping is just too expensive
    Apr 16, 2014
    Part store promise two days delivery, they did not. It is about two weeks I'm the one who happen to call them, not even a courtesy call to let me know about the delay on the order that I've place almost two week ago.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    IT WAS A QUICK AND EASY EXPERIENCE.
    i'am totally satisfied.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered 2 belts the size of 2 rubber bands. They could have been shipped in one envelope. One came in a box via UPS, the other came in a UPS envelope. I am being charged 2 shipping & handling fees.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    So far I have had good experience with the Parts Store. I found what I was looking for, Thank God, and now I am able to continue with my tv watching experience. Thank you so much Parts Store.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I am always happy with the products I receive through Bizrate because they are always cheaper than anywhere else.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Easy to find the part and order. Fit perfectly.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Pictures of merchandise in color would be helpful in the future.
    Apr 18, 2014