Moolka Toys Reviews

04/20/2014
Moolka Toys Ratings and User Reviews. Moolka Toys is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Moolka Toys

2010 Winner

Moolka Toys Rating

More About Moolka Toys

Recent Reviews for Moolka Toys

• Apr 17, 2014
    I love their products and have purchased from them several times. I just wish that their toys had dimensions listed. Specifically for the pacifier chains. Also I like to know where a product is manufactured. I like to purchase thing made in USA, and especially NOT made in China.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    1st order still not received. Then I received notification one of items is not available. Not satisfied with the amount of time it took for them to let me know and then the amount of time it is taking to even get the thing shipped.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent products, very competitive prices. Just overall excellent.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Innovative and Interesting
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    My little guy LOVES new little pirate and Viking ship water squirters!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    great toys.I called at 6PM CST to your 888 number and could not talk to someone.Please correct name on shipping address order #5038-1241796047 toRachel Jinich
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Moolka.com offers a large selection of great quality toys.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I order a chef kitchen for my sons and one of the part came broke , I called multiple times during business hours but got vim both times, left message and no one returned my phone call
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Love the wooden toys
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great experience!
    Apr 3, 2014
    My three year old son asked for a monkey kite for his birthday, and you had a very cute one available! What can I say? I thought he completely made up something I would have to create, but I was able to buy it from your website for a very reasonable price!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    It is very hard to thread the needle when making the beaded bracelet and necklace for children 7+
  • Mar 16, 2014
    A lot of products are out of stock. A little disappointing. Other than that great selection!
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I love that they have European brands and a lot of wooden toys. Prices are good too.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Moolka has a wide selection of high quality toys that are unique and engaging for children and parents a like.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    First time ordering but very excited to receive my play items for my grand daughter. She love her kitchen play set so we need to continue buying her play food, wish I had a coupon would spend way more money
    Apr 5, 2014
    Wish the shipment wasn't so expensive, I'd order more often
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I like the fact that it has products not made in china.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I like Moolka toys to purchas Haba. However, there are very little description about haba games and pictures. It would be nice to get more information about the product before purchase.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    I love Moolka. It's one of my favorite places to find good quality toys for my kids
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Great selection of products at competitive pricing.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    I love your selection of wooden and plush toys!
    Mar 13, 2014
    I am very disappointed in the red riding hood/wolf toy - the music box is not able to play continuously because the red riding hood spinning on the wolfs tummy becomes stuck. It's an extremely poor design and a huge disappointment.- especially after paying full price for the item!