Dar-us-Salam Publications Reviews

04/19/2014
Dar-us-Salam Publications Ratings and User Reviews. Dar-us-Salam Publications is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 216 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Dar-us-Salam Publications

2009 Winner

Dar-us-Salam Publications Rating

More About Dar-us-Salam Publications

Recent Reviews for Dar-us-Salam Publications

• Apr 19, 2014
    I think you should provide some (daawa) books in ArabicAlso if you can recommend the best books for daawa JAK
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Always interesting literature. Usually ships quite fast.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have always enjoyed looking at the selection on this website and am excited to have finally ordered some books.
    Need to stock more on the popular dawaa package kits as they are too frequently out of stock
    This is the first time i visit this site.it lokks very impressive and have good products
    It's a very good site
    Ma sha Allah, I bought items from Dar-us-salam publishers and I was pleased. In sha Allah, I'm planning to buy more. Keep up the good job!
    Alhamduillah..They had just what I was looking for
    I have mentioned my comments in detail at the time of purchasing the product. Please check.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Thsnk you for the quick service you providedPlease email in regards to the magizine I really need more clarity on this matter before i submit to this thank you
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Asww.I purchased items from Dar-us-salam publications my first time and I was amazed.I will purchase more In sha Allah.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Ma sha Allah,this was my first time to order something from Dar-us-salam publications and I was impressed. I'm planning to order more in sha Allah.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Excellent place to shop for Islamic Books
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Wonderful religious items and resources.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Overall I was satisfied. Would like to see more dvd's and other electronic options.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    i really like that fact that they have a contact number
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I highly appreciate you business regarding the Islamic book ,specially in Urdu translation . which it saves our time and money to place the order from Pakistan.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great Website may Allah grant you guys success in both worlds.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Excellent service, may Allah bless your efforts and reward you for it in the Dunia and the hereafter.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Thank you for making Islam easy to understand my Allah reward you
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Excellent service and quality.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Jazaak Allaah khayran. You at dar us salaam helped me greatly. May Allaah bless and reward you each and every time I pick up the Qur'aans and read. Ameen.