CreateForLess Reviews

04/19/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1405 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Apr 19, 2014
    A great company to order from always have what I am shopping for in sewing supplies. You can trust that you will get your order fast .Love this place
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The only complaint was that some of the text on your order screens were quite dim, hard to read.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I wanted to be able to buy buttons in bulk, meaning many more that 8 cards at a time.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This was the easiest, fastest I've ever experienced when ordering on line.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Found exactly what I wanted at a very good price!
    Was referred to your site from PaperPhenomenon.com/Kathy Orta
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really need the same thread in different weights.. I need 40wt - 50wt - 60wt all in same colors. But You don't have them at this time... It would be nice if You carried them all...
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I wish the web page was able to picture 2 different colors side by side (to help with the correct shade.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    You can assure fast efficient service. Will return. Thank you!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am a happy customer keep on coming back for more. Just a little sad to be in Hawaii because of shipping. It would be great if you have special deals for Hawaii once in a while.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I always seem to find what I am looking for so it is a go to spot for me
  • Apr 18, 2014
    You now have a new customer!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The item I buy is not available everywhere and their price is reasonable.I must be the only buyer for this product because they don't carry much stock. I wanted to buy more.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I like being able to find the products I need for a great price.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great shopping site
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    The snaps I ordered were just as advertised! My package was wrapped super well, and came faster than I expected. I plan to shop with you all in the future. Thanks very much for your GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! :-) Sincerely, Theresa
  • Apr 6, 2014
    It was very easy to order
    Apr 19, 2014
    I thought my order would arrive sooner than it did
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I know I can always find those one of a kind items at Create For Less and they will be affordably priced.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The tracking for this particular order was rather "unclear" because of the weather conditions for point of origin along the way. Completely out of control for shipper and carrier(s). But I still received my order within the estimated time frame.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    My first time at this website and I will be back. Ordered based on article and advertisement I found in HGTV magazine.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I love this first product I purchased from the website, can't wait to find and try more products. Would like to know where to get coupons.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I did not see a variety of shipping options. Was disappointed with that.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I felt the shipping costs were a bit high. It could have been packaged in a padded envelope and sent to me for less money.