Inyo Pool Products Reviews

Inyo Pool Products Ratings and User Reviews. Inyo Pool Products is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 04/10/2014.

Recent Reviews for Inyo Pool Products

• Apr 10, 2014
    Purchased the 4-wheel Poolverneugen pool sweep. Best price we could find. Love it! Don't know how we did without it! Ordering through INYO Pools.com was easy and our item arrived within a few days.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Still not sure when I should expect the products. Says it's shipped Ground and that most people get the order in 7-10 business days. Also says takes 24-72 hours to process. They should be a little clearer with the shipping info.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I was quite impressed with InyoPools.com as their products where priced well below other dealers. Also, the website was easy to navigate through. It also seems like this company is there for you with customer support needs after the purchase of products. This is my first time on this site and i will purchase from them again. Everything from the layout of the site, to easy access of product manuals and reviews to the most stellar prices if could find on the internet.....and FREE Shipping! WOW! Thank you Inyopools.com!
  • Feb 17, 2014