Thanks Mama Reviews

04/17/2014
Thanks Mama Ratings and User Reviews. Thanks Mama is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 04/10/2014.

Thanks Mama Rating

More About Thanks Mama

Recent Reviews for Thanks Mama

• Apr 10, 2014
    I love you!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I was looking something specific, and not only did Thanks Mama have it, but they were selling it at the best discounted price I could find!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I found a great brand of cloth diaper inserts for the best price I have ever seen and if I need to order more I intend to return!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Awesome Quick Shipping. Loved getting discount in package.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love the store!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Love it!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Love Thanks Mama, they have a great selection of reasonably priced organic items. They carry our diaper spray when the rest of the internet is out of stock they are not. They carry our blankets, our diapers, our bath items, its our baby Walmart.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Easy to use site. Best price I've been able to find for the thirsties duo diaper covers.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I have been completely satisfied with all of my orders/products I have purchased from your site.
    Apr 11, 2014
    My #1 place for cloth diaper purchases. Always the best price, great service and fast shipping.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    thanks for great selection with competitive pricing!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    love the free shipping!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from Thanks Mama but it seems like a website that really does want to make it affordable for a mama to give the best to her babies! Thanks, Thanks Mama!
    Expect more promotional offers
    Apr 6, 2014
    Some of the offers that flash in the website should probably be expired ones but not removed because I did not get them with my package.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Amazing prices and excellent quality products! Free shipping is absolutely amazing and the item is shipped in a very timely manner. When receiving the item it is packaged very professionally. Such a great online store!
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Thanks Mama had a nice, clean website. It was easy to navigate and totally user-friendly. Their prices were very competitive. Thanks for a great shopping experience!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was very pleased with everything especially how quickly I received my order. I have recommended this website to friends. Thank you so much!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I found the site through Google and a link that brought me to a discount page (buy 2 get 1 free on Flip diaper covers) only to find that the offer is expired. However, the page is still active. This was pretty disappointing. I did still place an order to the free shipping offer.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Excellent! Free shipping, VERY fast delivery, great deal on the product, and timely follow up from a real person in customer service when one of the colors I chose turned out to be unavailable.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    They are a great shop, and I love to support local!
    Mar 30, 2014
    Great shop! Will shop there again!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    Excellent service! 3 items I ordered were out of stock but a resolution was done and everything went great!
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    The diapers were smushed in there, the packaging used ripped and the wetbag was scratched as well. Not impressed. Please use some more padding or something inside your envelopes in the future, its all useable but no longer pretty which is kinda the point of buying new.