AnytimeCostumes.com Reviews

04/15/2014
AnytimeCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. AnytimeCostumes.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/07/2014.

AnytimeCostumes.com Rating

More About AnytimeCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for AnytimeCostumes.com

• Apr 7, 2014
    a little pricy
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    On time, great price, good quality of product, not torn or dirty. Very happy!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I was very please with my purchase at AnytimeCostumes.Com The website was very easy to navigate and the prices were very reasonable.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    2nd time using Anytime costume. Dont see why most poeple don't go here to get costumes.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    They have a good selection
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I really don't have a comment till I receive the product.
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 14, 2014
    A little pricey for a sweatshirt.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I called customer service about a question on whether I could use a promo code. I was not happy with how long I had to wait, their answer to me, or their attitude overall.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    purchasing a costume for my daughter on anytimecostumes.com was very easy and affordable. I will definitely be purchasing more from this website.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Mar 9, 2014
    The very first time I put on the costume a button popped off the corset top. The skirt is much fluffier than shown in the picture.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Great costume site.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    You had what I needed but had to Google search an hour until I found the site.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    It was a last minute purchase so I was glad that I was able to find the costume :O)
    Feb 11, 2014
  • Jan 16, 2014
    Great customer service so far. Hoping the return/exchange goes well. Very receptive - had a costume that was much smaller than the stated measurements indicated. No real way to simply exchange it - had to move out of youth category to teen which is now costing me an extra $20 which I am not thrilled about at all. Also the toll free line is still not working. I checked to make sure I had the number from canada correct, which I did, so that means two days of me using long distance charges to figure this out. Positives - customer service - fantastic - on the phone and the live chat. Couldn't have had nicer people helping. Great service on verifying that the costume size is infact smaller than stated. Excellent, excellent. Little frustrated by no toll free number and now having to buy my 12 year old a teen (which measurements have at an adult) costume and having to spend more money to virtually get the same thing. Should see more advertising for anytime costumes in Canada..
    Jan 21, 2014
    Wonderful customer service to date. Can't say enough about the help I received. Would have like to receive this survey after my return had been processed, because if that goes smoothly I would have given everything a perfect 10. Only trouble is that the toll free hasn't worked for me - over a week's period, that seems strange. I even verified that I was calling the correct number. I think it would be helpful if the costumes I ordered were indicated that they fit small. I ordered my average sized 12 year old a size 16+ costume and it didn't fit. I ended up ordering what they list as a teen costume, that measures large and it comes in a package indicating it is an adult medium and it fits him fine. So really the teen one is an adult small and the largest child's costume probably fits the average 10 year old. Strange gap.
  • Jan 10, 2014
    would like shipping date shown without having to click on seperate link
    Jan 23, 2014
    The sizing was incorrect, and you stated you didnt have the exact measurement for this item, but you should have that for every item!!!! Or, at least free returns since we can't try it on first!
  • Jan 1, 2014
    I tried to use the take15x coupon, but website wouldn't let me. Is there a way I can be credited for the discount?
    Jan 16, 2014
  • Dec 26, 2013
    We are very happy to be able to get your fabulous costumes to New Zealand,As so many costume sites don't ship here.Thank you!
    Jan 19, 2014
    I have emailed Anytime twice regarding the Santa suit I received, which is NOT the Deluxe Santa that I ordered and paid for.The pictured cellotaped to the box is correct but the contents inside are different.I have still not had any response from Anytime.