Supplies Guys Reviews

04/23/2014
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 291 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2013 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Apr 23, 2014
    In ordering Xerox supplies your prices and ease of service are far superior to theirs.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Always reliable and great prices for the items we buy.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I dread doing government purchase orders. Your site is one of the easiest to complete without hassle
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Very good products, priced competitively.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    They have everything I need to run my office.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I am always pleased with my orders and the folks that I have conversations with are the best.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    All of my selections in your survey will depend on the delivery of your product as well as the performance of your supplies.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    It was simple.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    We finally used our Xerox ink order and it is the same quality we received from another vendor who we determined charges much more for the ink. Thank you.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great prices and free shipping
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Comparable prices and great customer service
    Good service, Good prices, have what I need
    Apr 23, 2014
    Both toners for my Brother 8560N were unusable. Neither one worked. They printed only about an inch on the left side of the paper. Totally unsatisfied. Will have to return both now. First didn't work, ordered another after talking to customer service. Second has same problem. Old toner cartridge works but very little left. Don't understand the problem unless I am receiving the wrong toner cartridge. Not happy. Used to order stuff from suppliesguys in years past, quite a bit.
    Have purchased before from what I have experienced they seem like a very good company.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Great Company would definitely order again
  • Apr 13, 2014
    EASY TO ORDER TONER PRINTER SUPPLIES AT A GREAT PRICE
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Supplies Guys saves me money and time.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very satisfied!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    trouble getting Multiple items in cart
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Pricing is very competitive, and items are received quickly and in excellent condition.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Since I'm not very "computer/internet savvy," I appreciate the ease with which I can navigate the site & find what I'm looking for. I am always VERY impressed with the price, the quality of the products, & the promptness of delivery. A MUST when ordering supplies for a printer!
    Apr 21, 2014
    For the first time I was a little disappointed. The last time I ordered a toner drum for our laser printer, the toner cartridge that comes with it was full. This time it was completely empty. I'm not sure whether this is just an oversight, or a change in policy. Otherwise, I'm very satisfied & will continue business with Supplies Guys. They are great.