1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

01/31/2015
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 321 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jan 8, 2015
    I was disappointed that I could not use any of the available coupons online to buy Revolution for my dogs. I spent over $200. The least they could have done was give me free shipping. Now really wowed by pricing. Was a little bit cheaper than fosters and smith, but they offered free ship
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Found you through my shipping company (MY US). Appreciated the discount associated with the order.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Good selection of products. Fast and easy check-out. Quick shipping.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Was disappointed when coupon code for store-wide that didn't list restriction was restricted by a "lowest price" product
  • Jan 7, 2015
    The 1800PetSupplies.com site did not have a choice of: Keep Shopping, Continue Shopping or Return To Shopping...Click Here Tab, therefore each time an item was added to the Cart the Shopper has to hit the Browser's Back Arrow. After ordering thrity-two (32) items; it became quite an ordeal to add items and return to shopping. Without this Tab, it was time consuming to shop on the site of 1800PetSupply.com. With that said, 1800PetSupplies.com had some great items to choose from and the prices were within reason, for online shopping.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    First time placing an order. Didn't have a free shipping code, so I called them and they gave me one!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Site was so easy to use!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I think the shipping is a bit high
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Allow customers to search by UPC number and save both of us time.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I am very satisfied with 1-800-PetSupplies.com. I make food purchases in store at Petco and Petsmart but I exclusively order my litter supplies from this site. I have always had a great experience. Unfortunately, one of the products I was looking to purchase was out of stock (Breeze Litter System Refill Pads). I'll now have to purchase this the next time I'm in a store but overall this is a great business and I will continue to shop on this site.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Found my test kit at a much better price than at Petco!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Excellent dog toys. Good prices!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    All good for this site,I ordered theshampoo Iuse and I love it. Its got a wonderful smelland lastsup to 2 weeks on insidedogs. The onlyproblem I had was whentyping, sometimes thecurser would disappear and asyou can see you have to be very careful to push the space button or it won't give youa space. Otherwise it was veryeasy to get around.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I initially tried to checkout with paypal and it was confusing. Otherwise great experience.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Wonderful service, at a jaw droping value!
  • Dec 28, 2014
    dog bed showed brown color but did not say so i hope i get brown
  • Dec 22, 2014
    My Schipperke LOVES these multipet talking toys that I bought. He will play with them and not with anything else. So I always stock up on them. His favorites are the gorilla and the dog. This time I'm trying a new one to see if he will like it. PetSupplies.com was the first place I found these toys, and the cost was fantastic and when I first ordered them, they arrived so quickly, that I decided to reorder them.
    Jan 5, 2015
    I have ordered from PetSupplies before and was happy both times with the ease of ordering and the quickness of the Multipet Dog Toys. These seem to be the ONLY dog toys my Schipperke will play with. It appears that the quality of the stitching and the durability of the animal sound devices have dropped markedly since I last purchased the products. I bought 2 pigs, two fish and two dogs. My dog was able to totally destroy the pig within 3 minutes. The fish quit making any noise in less than two minutes. He has been able to twist the noise device in the dog so that only I can make it bark now. This frustrates him. The last Multipet toys lasted months each. I'm guessing the manufacturer (in China) is not as concerned with quality as before. I may have to look elsewhere for a product that is similar for my pet. Again, I had NO problems using Pet Supplies.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Check out was tricky and confusing. It would show my coupons but then when I went to pay, my cooupons weren't there. I finally got it to work. I was clicking on pay with PayPal and it was removing my coupons and adding a different coupon, which was charging me more money. Finally I clicked on a different payment method and it took my coupon and allowed me to pay with PayPal. May want to look into that and get that fixed.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I really enjoyed my experience. Great deals, great reviews, and a wide variety of products.