1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

07/24/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 317 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jun 29, 2014
    Cheapest place to by flea & tick preventative. Have bought from them for the past two years, and I recommend to my friends with pets.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Always a good experience and great prices.
    easy to navigate
  • Jun 28, 2014
    It is none of your business what nationality, sex, or age I am. I also don't need to hand over information to any pedophile working there about any children.The only negative feedback about the purchase is that it led me here. You might not want to work with something like bizrate in the future.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Easy to order, good selection and reasonable prices
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The only trouble I had was there were items in my shopping cart that I was unable to delete so I had to call a service rep so they could walk me through the process to delete unwanted items in cart.
    Easy to use web site
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I wish shipping was a bit less since I'm getting in a week or more.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Great site with fantastic prices and variety of supplies!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I shopped here because they are a Lyoness merchant
  • Jun 26, 2014
    they keep sending me percent off offers but when i order, they never take the percent off.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I was disappointed I didn't get free shipping for the $113.00 amount I bought. Because it may be several months before I order again.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I think the shipping charges for 2 bottles of dog products are a little high.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Didn't see a lot of information about individual products, and no heart worm medication for cats.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Thank you for stocking Evo Cat/ Kitten food! It's hard to find.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I started using your company over another one because of underhanded issues with the other company. I am so happy with your service and the quality of your products. I breed and raise puppies in my home and am always in need of supplies. Thank you for being a great company.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    Very impressed with ease and delivery of my order.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Shipping is too high.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Shipping should definitely be free with an order over $50. Very disappointed in having to pay for shipping
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I was confused by the price. It said it was cheaper & then change to more. I still purchased because it still was a comparable price.