1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

12/03/2016
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 395 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Nov 6, 2016
    Great prices and easy to use website
  • Nov 6, 2016
    i think the shipping was to much ,more than the order i placed, good price on item
  • Nov 5, 2016
    My dog just loves, loves ,loves the Z-bones - she has to have 1 everyday - she looks forward to it everyday after her breakfast - keeps her teeth clean and gives her fresh breath. The increase in price hurts though.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I like the whole sale prices
    I love you guys!!!!
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Have probably placed 3-4 orders with1-800-PetSupplies in past 5 years. All items have arrived in "as advertised" condition, arrived quickly, and been available at prices lower than competitors. My only difficulty on their order sheet was changing the "quantity" of the item ordered once I got to checkout, but found that backing out of the order sheet and back to the item page, this was "do-able". Thanks.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    wide variety of choices on iitems with exellent prices
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Great site, excellent selection of products, good prices!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    I wish the items I ordered could be shipped faster than 5-7 business days. In a week my son will drive 550 miles south to pickup a mama cat and 3 very young kittens found on a woman's porch. (I like to rescue animals in dire straits). I urgently need the cat cage, to be put in my living room while they acclimate to my 2 dogs and 2 cats while they feel safe.
  • Nov 2, 2016
    I'm confused as it said free shipping on my order over a certain amount yet I just paid shipping g
  • Oct 28, 2016
    Only place that sell these for a decent price that my dogs love and so do I!
    Nov 8, 2016
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Love that majority of items I purchased were discounted
    Nov 6, 2016
  • Oct 26, 2016
    Nov 2, 2016
    I thought the base was 5.5 inches and that the opening would be smaller. My dogs ears will still end up in the food.
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Onlysite I could find hat I was looking for Good Job
    Nov 5, 2016
    Disappointed with delivery I ordered because you used FedEx who deliver straight to our gate The order was given to usps who will not deliver here because we are down a dirt road I run the Central Florida Weimaraner Rescue and have 25 dogs here so I am unable to leave to collect from the USPS depot as a result the items I needed for Monday I could not get until later when I could arrange for a volunteer to be here I can only leave in the evenings when usps are not open
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Nov 5, 2016
    I emailed 're; a dispute. In the hopes of a resolution but as I figured, since I'm just a 58yr old woman.my dispute didn't matter. I I WILL CONTINUE TO GO FORWARD WITH THIS MATTER BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT FAIR AND "HONEST" THING FOR ME TO DO. KAREN HULL
  • Oct 22, 2016
    I was amazed at how low the prices were. I would've paid 3 times the price at my local pet store.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I fail to understand why a RX is needed for Heartgard
    Nov 2, 2016
    My order was denied from my new VET I used years ago as I just moved back into the area, they denied the order because they wanted me to pay to bring my pet in first, so when it was denied my order was cancelled and I was contacted, INSTEAD of cancelling my order and contacting me, I should of been contacted FIRST and my order not cancelled as I had just moved and the previous VET had just seen my pet and would of approved he order, I ended up having to redo my order and gave the info for the previous VET who did indeed approve my order, it was a hassle and when I talked to your staff I did not receive good customer service. I started to take my business elsewhere.
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Nov 2, 2016
    One of my item was broke when it arrive. I right an email and yet i still don't have anyway answer back.