1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

04/25/2015
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 333 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Mar 29, 2015
    great prices great products
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my purchases! Getting a new puppy and these items will be enjoyed by us both over the coming months. The pricing also help me so I could get everything I needed on a tight budget. Thank you!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    You guys have the best prices and great products! I looked on various websites to compare prices and you have the best stuff! I love 1800 pet supplies!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Had a price for a cage and every time I added it to the cart the price would go up
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I haven't received anything yet so hard to rate. But the ordering part was very easy and quick. Good selection and good prices.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    A pleasure to do business with,straight forward, no surprises.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    so far everything is good. great price.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    everything you need is here,and they are very reliable and deliver on time,I am very satisfied with their service.
    Do not share.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Was unable to enter more than 1 ecards on line. And could not place prescription order on the phone.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Love your free shipping plus your discount deals!!!!!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Good service and quality
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I am excited to receive my new crate & pan for my Great Dane pup. I can't wait to be able to take him with us on our trips & have him as our pet. I am thankful a fellow Great Dane owner recommended me to this site!! :)
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I have found1-800- PetSupplies.com to be a economical choice , way better than any other ! their selection, ease of locating items, check out. BAMM! I'm done. I will continue to shop/ advertise1-800- PetSupplies.com.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Has retro aquarium filters, etc. not available in local stores!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Found the product I needed, but when I went to check out, I clicked the Ebates button, and suddenly the amount of my purchase was higher. It would not let me check out with ebates and use the coupon they sent to my email for 25% off. When I click Ebates, the coupon suddenly changed to 10%. That is not a good way to do business. It is my first purchase here, and if I were not in such a time crunch-I would definitely shop around.
    Mar 25, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the purchase I made from 1-800-PetSupplies.com. The shipping was extremely fast. I would definitely shop there in the future.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I love shopping at 1-800-petsupplies.com. They make the experience simple and their inventory is overwhelming.
    Mar 26, 2015