1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 385 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Oct 29, 2015
    Way too expensive for the shipping!
  • Oct 29, 2015
    easy to shop and checkout. pleasant experience!
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Rawhide products are from China, proven unhealthy. I had to ask their origin, it wasn't stated in ad.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Easy process. I wish the shipping was a little cheaper.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    this site had very good prices and lots to choose from
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I only wish that i could have been notified of the shipping charges before i was on the checkout screen I enjoyed the shopping experience and i am glad there was the recommended items to help guide me based on what other shoppers purchased.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    We are older and have a dog that onot deserves the best. A good reason to shop online We have shopped Here for years and are very pleased. Quality goods
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I found this merchant (800 Pet Supplies), the best price by far to shop for my pet supplies. It's easy and quick to find what I need for my BFF - (Best Fury Friend), and not have to leave the comfort of my home to fight traffic, and standing in line at the local pet stores. Which where their prices are way to expense for my pocket.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    PetSupples seems like a pretty legit service, I'll find out whether this is true or not when my item arrives though.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Great to buy on-line as opposed to veterinarian office. Great prices!
  • Oct 26, 2015
    well I had no problem with the site everthing was there I needed now I will see how long it takes for my order to get to me
  • Oct 26, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping from here but thought the 30 percent offer applied to all products
  • Oct 25, 2015
    the % off changed every time I went to the page, in the same 20 minutes!! the first trip it said 30% off then it was only 10% off later when I got home and went to the site. finally when I closed out window and went back it was 25%... what the heck? it's disappointing to have to see that kind of non-sense
  • Oct 25, 2015
    You offer credit card check out, paypal check out, and new paypal credit check out, but you don't offer people who already have a paypal credit account to utilize their paypal credit to check out. I use my paypal credit almost exclusively for my online purchases and for you to offer that option only to people who want to newly open a credit account with paypal in order to make a purchase through your online site isn't fair to those of us that have already set up our accounts prior to this. You should do something to rectify this in the future.
    Was hoping to find Heartguard
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Shipping charge was supposed to be free if I registered to store. This did not happen. The checkout was confusing because I put in correct code!
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Oct 28, 2015
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Oct 29, 2015
    Good price, some reps know what they are talking about, others don't. Item arrived substandard : manufacturing issue. Been more than a week and still not resolved.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Would be nice if I could get free shipping for my orders!
    Oct 26, 2015
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Easy online ordering. Good prices.
    Oct 24, 2015