1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

11/24/2017
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 424 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Oct 29, 2017
    Great pricing... compared to chewy.com... more items to choose from... more variation in supplies... thanks.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    PetSupplies.com site was very easy to use and the site saved me well over $100. I'll be recommending them to all of my fellow pet owners.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    A great way to order our pets flea and tick medicine! Thank you!!
    Oct 29, 2017
    Great and convenient way to order our pet supplies! Thank you!!
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Sale of 25% off is great but adding 30 cents for weight over is ridiculous. Which would add another nearly 5.00 to my order. Because of that I reduced my order. What's wrong with free shipping? Time will tell IF I reorder.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Easy to shop good quality items
  • Oct 28, 2017
    This is the only site that I have found that carries the collar/harness/leash roducts that I like for my large dog. The site is easy to navigate and has a huge inventory. I especially appreciate the frequency that they offer sale prices.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Great prices and user-friendly website.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Thank you I will definitely shop from here again
    Oct 28, 2017
    My English Bulldog has the fountain and absolutely LOVES it!!!
  • Oct 28, 2017
    Really glad you got these knee braces in. Our old chocolate lab is having a great deal of difficulty getting up & down. We are hopeful these braces will help her get some mobility back.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Easy to find. Very good experience.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I get all of my major purchases for my pets through this site (cages, play pens, etc). I'm always pleased with the service and delivery, and the prices here can't be beat!
  • Oct 27, 2017
    the prices and deivery time are unbeatable! Love it!!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Oct 27, 2017
    do not understand why I had to call customer service in order for my order to be processed. It took time and I needed product earlier. I ordered online so I wouldn't have to use any other steps. Then I was not sent an email confirming my order nor that it was shipped. I was about to cancel the order and contact my credit card company but the order finally did arrive. This is not the way to do business.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Excellent customer service when I called for additional information. Highly recommend.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Love 1800petsupplies!
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Great buying experience!
    Oct 26, 2017
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Great selection of toys for our dogs (they love to chew) and very affordable prices!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    My experience purchasing today was just fine. I found the web site easy to use; finding what I wanted was simple and quick. Some pages were simply too "busy" which meant I had to search for the button I needed to click. I find most sites too busy. I knew exactly what I wanted and did not search or look for anything else. I was unable to take advantage of the full promotional discount I was offered after my last order, which was disappointing. Thank you.
    Oct 25, 2017
    Purchase went just fine, but one of the boxes was not delivered on time. All items did arrive, though. And exactly what I ordered and as advertised.
  • Oct 25, 2017