1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

05/26/2017
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 461 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• May 21, 2017
    easy to find what I was looking for
  • May 21, 2017
    Said shipping was free when I started, but the added $25.50 at the end. Wish you had mentioned this earlier.
  • May 21, 2017
    Great variety of pet items and choices in each category. Prices are about average, BUT often have a promotion running, so final purchase total is better than average when there is a promotion...just wait for the promotion!
  • May 03, 2017
    Trouble with checkout. Kept dropping the sale. Prices seem good
    May 21, 2017
  • May 20, 2017
    there is a terrible selection for cat litter and the savings on Blue Buffalo was not impressive compared to petsmart.
  • May 20, 2017
    You guys had the best price for a double ferret nation cage for my chinchillas. I found an online code for 30% off which helped me save around 10-20$ more than other sites.
  • May 20, 2017
    The site offers "FREE SHIPPING" on orders over $89, and lists shipping as "FREE" in cart, yet some of the shipping charges are added back in as "WEIGHT CHARGES"!?!
  • May 14, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    The products I ordered for my dogs (3) are not working as expected. I ordered 3 spectra sheilds, one for each of my dogs. This product is no good. I am very disappointed in the quality of this product. The reviews show that this product has 4 1/2 stars. I wouldn't even give it one.
  • May 20, 2017
    I was under the understanding that I got free shipping and I was charged $5.99. Whats up with that!
  • May 04, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    Loved everything! Pricing was great as well
    Google search led me to 1-800-petsupplies
  • May 19, 2017
    The prices are reasonable. It remains to be seen if the products live up to their descriptions.
  • May 05, 2017
    They should allow for nutrition searching for products.
    May 19, 2017
  • May 10, 2017
    I needed the item, so I bought it.
    May 19, 2017
    I do not like the fact that I am required to send back the item because it is the wrong item.
  • May 18, 2017
    I had a promo code of 30% off and free shipping over $87 but during check out I accidentally exited the website and lost my promo code which was super upsetting considering the weight price for shipping. Thankfully after changing internet browsers and going from laptop to cell phone, I finally found it it again. Besides that everything was smooth
  • May 18, 2017
    I had gift certificates for $50 and I had a hard time trying to spend that much as all the things I wanted, they did not carry. I finally bought two of the Furminators and I hope they work as described.
  • May 18, 2017
    Was really needing a ferret nation put out on facebook and get the best place
  • May 18, 2017
    I used to purchase these for $50/case, and picked them up at dog shows. This is much more convenient. Glad I found your site.
  • May 08, 2017
    Ordering from Pet Supplies was very simply and easy which is important to me.
    May 17, 2017
    Easy to order and product was at my door step in "no time"
  • May 16, 2017
    your site is fast and easy to navigate prices are reasonable