1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

10/22/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 285 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Oct 16, 2014
    i do not like to pay for shipping. There are several sites with no shipping.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    They are efficient, convenient, and easy to do business with. They also have a great selection.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I tried to apply 2 gift certificates and was not able to do so. Other web sites allow for more than 1.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great Products and prices!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    1) you should show country of manufacture.... i don't want to buy pet food made in China 2) you advertised "no shipping charge" and then you imposed a weight based shipping charge!...Amazon doesn't do that
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Wish you carry Frontline Pus (Known as Combo) for small dogs, under BugetPetCare.com I can get 6 months supplies for the flea drop for 6 months (really 3 months cuz I have 2 dogs) for the price of $37.96, instead of me jumping from site to site to find the best prices.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    This was a test order for e to check out the company
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Best price on item needed.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I love this website! I already have products saved for the next time my Dane needs something. Checkout process was very easy and quick.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    The Web site is easy to use and provides many choices of payment. Also the abundance of products is helpful.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Occasionally there are a few damaged cans in the shipment. Since there is no damage to the shipping container, I have to assume they are damaged either during or prior to packing. Since I order a supply to last more than 2 months, your coupons often expire before I need to order again. Other than the two items above, I am very pleased with my experiences.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    fabulous prices found my pets costume...she is going to be a mermaid!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I was looking for the item I ended up purchasing all over the internet. I came across your site and found what I was looking for, for $37.00 less than the cheapest site (EBAY) had to offer. Unbelievable prices!!! Will be coming back.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Items are easy to find, reasonably priced. Easy to navigate.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very easy to use. They have all the products I was looking for. Checkout was simple. Nicely priced
    Oct 16, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    I would strongly recommend that the SIZING was consistent for all products. Of all the items I ordered, ONLY two (2) items of one (1) style fit my dog. So All the rest were the same size but way too small. Great quality but too small. Frustrating since I measured and used the size chart given.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    need more of a selection of mite medication, but over all I liked it.
    Oct 12, 2014