1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

07/25/2017
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 452 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jun 20, 2017
    everything was nice
  • Jun 08, 2017
    I had a lovely surprise at the wonderful prices of your products and how many of the brands I love you carry. I would only suggest updating the lay out a little bit and offering free shipping on orders over 50-100$
    Jun 19, 2017
    Great experience
    Great prices.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    My dog fell in love with one of these balls. I am able to slide a stick treat into the center hole and it takes her quite a while to get the whole thing out. If she cannot find her ball, there is no peace in the house. The current ball is lime green and just the right size. I have not been able to find any of these balls locally in stores and I have been looking for quite a while. I just bought 3 new balls to have as back-ups and was happy to find them on sale and the that company combines shipping.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Love the site because of the convenience and especially the savings compared to the price of the product in a retail store.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    It was easy.
    Jun 19, 2017
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Thank you. Easy purchase!
  • Jun 18, 2017
    I prefer not to do surveys in future.
    Excellent!
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Would like to see more choices in large dog onsies.
  • May 31, 2017
    Jun 17, 2017
    A few weeks ago I placed an order for a Ferret Nation cage and was highly disappointed with the product. I received a cage that was very hard to put together due to cheap quality and the doors of the cage do not shut evenly. The doors are hard to open and the cage itself shows poor manufacturing very clearly. For the amount I paid for this cage it is very displeasing to receive a product of such poor quality.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Jun 17, 2017
    Difficult to track package online, they kept changing the delivery date, after they finally shipped it. Expected better info, and that it be shipped sooner than it was.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    So far am very pleased with site..................
  • Jun 17, 2017
    I found this site while on Stateline Tack site one would think that you could order from both sites (since the were on the same page) and only have to place an order once and not have to place it as two separate orders. But that is not the case. Had to place one order for Stateline Tack and a separate order for Pet Supplies???
  • Jun 16, 2017
    It was great experience !!!
  • Jun 16, 2017
    The Bob a Lot toy that you put treats into and your animal plays with them are great for pet pigs. Esther the Wonder Pig has one on facebook and I just advertised your website on Mini Pig Education - you do have the cheaper prices!!!!! I own a 250 lb pig - child who lives in the house and plays outside all day. This toy should be advertised for pet pigs also!!!!!!!
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Will use them again hopefully i get a gift card
  • Jun 16, 2017
    I was disappointed there was not a lot of detail available on the item I purchased. I wanted to know the size of the toy, but could not find it.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    My only confusion was ordering dog water pails. When I wanted the 2-hook pails, the description was not clear if the 1qt comes with two or one hook. I ordered anyway hoping they come with two.