1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

10/20/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 284 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jul 29, 2014
    Free shipping coupons should not have a minimum spend!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    My Parrots love it! Items are hard to find in rural Maine and you make shopping for them a breeze!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Had a hard time finding exactly what I was looking for and they had it - and all in stock!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very easy & straigh forward process. I liked it.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the site but need to be able to back order products and not have to come back to the site.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great price on an item I have needed for quite some time. Thank you!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I found everything I was looking for at a very competitive price. I'm looking forward to seeing that the items are what I am expecting.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    A good selection by shopping online
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Site looks low rent, feels like an online flea market. Change the appearence and you will be perfect.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    FIRST ORDER.AFTER I SEE HOW QUICKLY I RECEIVE IT I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE AN EVALUATION
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Some awesome deals for petsupplies! Our Golden is spoiled : )
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Very easy to use and good prices
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Please consider adding a product called "Dog Rocks" or other similar product(s) to your catalog.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I ordered two items and only received one and although the product came with information it did not explain all functions or how the animals use the product.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I looked everywhere for a black or gray hammock for a car backseat. They were so expensive, except here.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    No special comments. I buy when I need the product and the price is fairly reasonable.
    Jul 29, 2014
    Merchant claims that the cat shelf will hold with Velcro. I have had to pick it up off the floor several times. The shelf I had before ordering this one held very well with Velcro but was getting very tattered. The shelf itself is very nice if only it would hold with Velcro on the window sill.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    All my products were delivered fast. They are all high quality products.