1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

02/05/2016
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 447 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Dec 15, 2015
    Loved the 30% off plus free shipping!
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I love that I can shop for my parrots and my fish on the same website. The site is extremely easy to use, and the prices are reasonable.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I've ordered several times from them and the items are shipped out in a timely manner. The descriptions match what I order and they carry items that are hard to find at a reasonable price.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Great variety of products! We've been trying to find an interactive laser toy from other merchants and they don't ship to Guam. Glad to have finally one for our kids!
  • Dec 14, 2015
    View larger image most of the time does not work. It is almost the same image, with a very slight magnif. Search is really broken. For example search for Tetra filter cartridges shows me everything, but the cartridges. I would prefer you saying that you do not have it rather than me waisting time looking through search results that are not relevant. Also try to select "Meaty" from dog treats menu, if you have a laptop screen. It is impossible! The menu keep disappearing. You needs lots of work to do on your web site.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Prices marked are inflated to offer "discounts". Please just post the price you expect to be paid and run occassional sales. This type of price trickery is annoying. If I could find the product elsewhere, I would buy from a company more upfront and honest about their pricing.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    The item is on backorder with promise of it being in stock tomorrow. I hope so. I am paying shipping in order to ensure that it will arrive quickly. We will be flying to California in the very near future.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Found what I wanted at good prices. Two small critiques ... The website was slow to load pages and the canned dog food manufacturers list was incomplete -- you carry Evangers, but it wasn't on the pop-up list.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Christmas time and they are out of some items but that is to be expected. Like the varity ofitems and prices and I can do the shopping from home.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    they had the exact dog bed I was looking for at a good price
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Always find great bargains and options that are unavailable or unaffordable in store
  • Dec 12, 2015
    I looked at several sites, including Amazon, for the IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy. 1-800-PetSupplies was the least expensive *partly because of the discount offered* for the same item, and I had the option to receive the items before Christmas. Good stuff. Thanks!
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Fair prices and great selection. Thanks!!!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Incredible prices. great value.
    great price!
  • Dec 3, 2015
    I enjoy all their Pet's Products. I had order last year for Christmas for my little dog. I was so happy what I had gotton.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    let you know when i receive my items on line experence was good
    good experance
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Shipping for a tiny cat toy being almost 10 dollars is too much. I do think my cats will enjoy the toy though.
    Dec 14, 2015
    The product I purchased (Corknip mouse) was supposed to be 4 inches tall, but it is one and a half inches shorter than described and the felt is much flimsier than the description and photo portrayed. Needless to say, I'm disappointed that the description wasn't truthful about the product. I'm sure my cats will like the tiny mouse though.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Dec 14, 2015
    I should have been told that delivery would be to my post office box. I was under the impression that delivery would be to my residence.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Shopping on this site is easy and they offer so many products with great information.
    Dec 13, 2015
    Came ahead of time. Wonderful service, great product. Much better packaging than before.
  • Nov 27, 2015