1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

11/22/2017
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 432 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Sep 27, 2017
    This is the only way I can get flea meds for my pet without have to pay a crazy amount for it!
  • Sep 13, 2017
    I shopped around or Leah's meds. Petsupplies was the best price and friendliest website. I will continue to buy her meds and all other needs from this site.
    Sep 27, 2017
    I love the ease of shopping online and having the meds delivered. My Fur-child's vet is far from where I live so going to his office to pick up meds is a long haul, PetSupplies offers that convenience. My only snag was how long it took to verify the prescription with the office. I did not ask why it had happen (we have had some weather issues in S.Fla) but an email letting me know it was delayed and why would have been beneficial. So moving forward I plan on having a great relationship with you. Leticia
  • Sep 27, 2017
    I have a 14yr puppygirl,Aramina, that had a stroke 3mon ago. She is ok except for an incontenence problem. She goes thru 3-4 diapers a day. Ive been spending $55 every 2wks. for 4 packs of 10 count extra large disposable doggie diapers. So when i saw i could get them from you for a little under $5 a bag i was thrilled & relieved. So thank you for your reasonable prices. I will be ordering more from you and im going to tell all my friends that have pet children to buy from you.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Sep 27, 2017
    Re: rawhide bones, need exact dimensions in description. Mine were not large enough for my dog even though description was "large". Chewed through in 1 hour. Otherwise like your website.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Sep 27, 2017
    my order arrived incomplete it was missing important hardware.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Wish you had dog food
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Shipping is too high....way too high
    Great prices!
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Had somethi ng I needed and couldn't find locally
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Completing the pet information was a bit confusing because I did not realize at first that there would be more than one place to enter the data. Also a bit confusing to have to enter the item separately for each pet.
    Sep 26, 2017
  • Sep 26, 2017
    The reason I started shopping on this site is because the treats I ordered online today is can't be purchased in my local grocery or pet stores. Originally I bought them in upstate NY at Wegmans. I live in WV. I did a google search and found them on this website. Easy to order, prompt service! Love this company!!!!
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Easy to shop for items, and more natural feeds. The company name is easy to remember!
    Sep 25, 2017
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Very happy to find the flea and tick meddalion.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Fast shipment! I always get good deal off this website, love it!
  • Sep 25, 2017
    site did not easily find the largest container of Greenies dental chews that were advertized in email. Also, could not locate where Dingo dental chews were manufactured, so did not purchase them.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    The exact same items on amazon would have been at least $50 more then I payed on this website!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Sep 25, 2017
    I did not receive the Heartgard 6 dose box due to my vet not approving a prescription. On other pet supply sites I was able to purchase Heartguard without a prescription. I have never needed a prescription for Heartguard, I have however needed a prescription for Nexguard and that was approved for a 12 month supply. It is disconcerning knowing that I need a prescription for the Heartguard monthly prevention for my dog.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I wanted an item that I just got from them 5 months ago, but it was discontinued. Sad face. Also the colors of items are not all shown and they were in the past. This website is having some problems. Quality of items is good though and very reasonable in price.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Cost of product is significantly lower then from the Vet Office. I wish they provided accurate updates on the prescription status. It stay as waiting for prescription even after the Vet has approved the drug.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Very easy web site compared prices,you are the cheapest on what i ordered