1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

07/29/2015
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 370 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jul 23, 2015
    I was extremely pleased with my first order and that is why I am ordering again.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great place! I found it by doing a google search they had what I wanted and more! They were having a great sale and I liked the prices.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I made two perchases this week the prices were so good, I haven't received them yet so I can not comment past that.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    It was a great experience. This site has the most deals compared to other pet stores online. I was very happy with what I got for the price I paid. It was also nice that there always seems to be a coupon or promo. Will shop here again!!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    found the site very helpful will definitely shop here again
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Buy when discount is available.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    love the store and the website
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I feel your prices are reasonable and I am thankful you take a percentage off my order every time. I already have told my friends with pets to check you out.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I went to PetSmart today and the prices are way too high!! I returned home to get online and order through PetSupplies :)
  • Jul 15, 2015
    For a first time user of this website, I was pretty impressed. Not even the stores have these items for so cheap. I will definitely be back to buy more stuff again. The clearance section is the best!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Not sure if product is being discontinued soon but prices are soaring with this product
    Jul 23, 2015
    Prices are $10 higher per case than I paid two months ago at other websites.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    We have a small farm with 33 assorted animals to look after, I'm just kicking myself that I haven't shopped with you sooner! I found products on 1-800-Petsupplies.com that I could not find in retail stores, the prices were super reasonable, even competitive with Amazon.com - - and it's hard to beat their prices!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Very Disappointed in the way additional fees were added on at the very end of check out.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I liked it just fine so if this goes well I will order again
  • Jul 6, 2015
    When I originally tried to order the bird seed I received 30% off-I decided not to order at that moment -when I went back to the website from an e-mail I received I could only et 10%-I kept on trying with no luck. I decided to order dog beds and 1bag of seed instead of 2 25lb bags and still only rec'd 25% off not 30 %. I was very frustrated by then and just put the order thru. I'll probably call customer service and see if they'll give me the extra 5%. Other than that I'm sure the things I ordered will be fine.
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    my order got canceled becuse they couldn't clearly identify the vet's notes
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I liked that there is a special toy available for my dog that he is very particular about. It's a squeezable toy that looks like there are two tennis balls at the ends. This is the only type of toy that he loves to play with and I haven't been able to find in any stores here at home. Thank you!
    Jul 20, 2015
    Great store to purchase from