1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

11/24/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 288 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Nov 14, 2014
    I wanted to order collars, but I didn't think the information was clear. I was trying to determine S-M-L, what was the width, and what was the length. On the particular collars I viewed, it listed widths in one place, lengths in another. If I ordered medium, I couldn't tell which width and length went together.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    first time shopping let you know when i get supplys!!!!!!!!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Why is the shipping so much?
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Had ordered product before. When I put in description I couldn't find the product. I had to find my previous order to enter that description
  • Nov 12, 2014
    good place to get pet food
  • Nov 11, 2014
    need better discounts
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Easy site to check out on. The prices on the items I need rise each time there is a special discount offer.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH MY ORDERS FROM PET MEDS, UNTIL MY .LAST ORDER OF A NEW FLEA MED WHICH DID NOT WORK AT ALL AND LEFT MY 2 CATS AT THE MERCY OF THE FLEAS. I HAVE ORDERED MANY CAT MEDS FOR 5 OR 6 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH PRODUCTS, PRICES, AND SERVICE.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    So far so good.....will response once order is rec'd
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    I am happy with the product and the price, shipping was faster than I expected, thanks!
    Great first experience!
  • Nov 4, 2014
    The merchandise has always been satisfactory in every way. Thank You for being there for us.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    This is my first order I will hold back on judgment until I receive my product
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Itemn specifications are not clear or detailed. Does not indicate packaging and indicates each item weighs one pound, when it doesn't. Ii purchased from this website because of price and we'll see how this order goes as to whether I return or not.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    i order once before and was satisfied with the price and shipping
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    shipping prices felt a little high at 5 for shipping and 21 for weight charges. Overall the value of shipping almost 100 lbs of cage was good. The sale price was amazing. I feel that the small pet section is highly limited and offers many inferior/unsafe products. I prefer Dr. Foster and Smith for all my small pet needs however in this case of the 30% off I was modivated to go from nagging my self about wanting to buy an a 183 model ferret nation, to buying 2 for my Expanding family of chinchillas.
    Nov 11, 2014
    I got parts of my ferret nation cage and they were bent. The quality of the vine balls was low. They lasted less that 10 minutes.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 10, 2014
    Believe S&H can be too pricey compared to many of the other sites I shop.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I was looking into buying pajamas for my dog... I googled it. I checked other sites out but they didnt have a variety like yall...
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I ordered my usual 30# bag of dog food here this time even though I always order at Chewy.com because they have very competitive prices and free shipping over $49. Well, I'm going back to Chewy because they never have hidden charges at check out (weight charge) and my order ALWAYS comes in three days not 7-10!
    Nov 13, 2014
    I was unhappy with getting charged a "weight" fee on my dog food order. I always order my dog's food from Chewy.com because their free shipping is actually FREE. I won't bother with 1-800-petsuppies in the future.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    The box of cat litter had opened during shipping and had been repackaged. The amount of packaging initially used was obviously not adequate for the weight.