1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

04/28/2017
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 484 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Apr 17, 2017
    The website is a mess. It is incredibly cluttered, messy, no clean lines, lots of distracting graphics, MESSY. An old-fashioned adjective: BUSY. The website is far, far too busy.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    Great selection, excellent prices. Customer for life!
  • Apr 03, 2017
    I like the site and the selection of produts but the shipping charges are horrendous.I don't think I will be ordering again.also when I first made my order the shipping was $6.99 when I went to finish checking out it was $9.65 if there was someplace else to get the extra links that I needed I would not have ordered and the only reason I added the toy was because $6.99 to ship something that weighs an ounce is outrageous.
    Apr 17, 2017
  • Apr 16, 2017
    The site is very easy to use. I had a question concerning sizing and I immediately found my answer on the same page. Very user friendly and the searches are very easy to refine so you can see all options for exactly what you are looking for.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Love shopping on this site, they have unbeatable prices! And all products I have received are always well built and lasts
  • Apr 15, 2017
    very easy web site to use. Prices best in town
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    good product.. dogs loved food
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I love the good prices on dog toys and horse toys!
    Apr 15, 2017
    The jolly balls are the best toys for are dog's and horses . They love to play. The pig's even play with them.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Good experience shopping. Your prices on what I buy are usually cheaper than other online stores.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Good experience. Sure was pretty easy to use. Savings were clear
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Glad that they had the poop composting product that I needed, I would definitely search and buy other items too.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    good service, fast delivery, I have had no problems and I like the selections. I wish the pictures were bigger and easier to see, but overall a great website.
    Good experience!
    so easy,thank u
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Great service, thank you.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    I've never had a problem with an order or the products received. Always been very happy.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Best prices for what I was looking for. Easy to purchase! I would recommend this site to anyone.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Easy site to find what I needed.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Pricing very fair, like free shipping, good variety of products would like to see more promotions and deals.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Great options for coupons. I loved how affordable it is.