1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

07/06/2015
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 354 reviews.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Jun 20, 2015
    I did not like that I did not have the option to change my order during checkout. I wanted to delete 2 items and add another. There was no way for me to delete during checkout. I had to back out to original shopping cart. Was odd for me. I think the weight of the pupple leashed was overstated at 1 pound per leash?? another oddity Other than than the process of ordering was good. It is hard to tell what the products will be like and if they are what they are stated online. We shall see, I hope this goes well.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Right product, right price.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I had a slight problem that when I came back to website the 25% wasn't taken off but 10%. I called your 1-800 # and she said to click on the email offer again to get to the site and it would fix it...she was right but it was a pain. The customer service agent was pleasant and helpful.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Very pleased with web-site. Great prices and easy to navigate through the site. Free shipping is a plus.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    discovered you through ebates. love the great selection. have a beagle who is very spoiled.
    Good price & Free shipping
  • Jun 17, 2015
    It should be easier to go back to shopping after adding something to your cart. Using the back browser button can create some uncertainty. Free shipping for faster deliveries would be nice. I did enjoy the 25% discount off the top.
    have the items I need (but can't find locally) fast service prices are OK
  • Jun 16, 2015
    My experience was easy and quick.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I had no problem finding the product I was looking for. The price of the merchandise was great and the shipping options were good as well
    Jun 21, 2015
    great experience
  • Jun 7, 2015
    It was a good first order, I will know more once I receive the items.
    Jun 17, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    I was missing parts to the cage and trying to get them to contact me is very hard!!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    Weeks later and still awaiting an answer from C/S regarding bait and switch of % off, shipping rate etc. Not a happy customer.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    so far so good, we will see how delivery goes and product quality
    Jun 16, 2015
    I ordered 4 of the item, and the order went through no problem and provided my totals. However, the order finally shipped 2 short, and what any company should do is CONTACT THE CUSTOMER to see if the still WANT to proceed with a short shipment or cancel it all together? they did not. they shipped the goods short.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    First pet ever in the US and first shopping stop PetSupplies. Waiting for my supplies so I could get it ready for my to be pets :)
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love the choices on this web site. Keep up the good work.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Great products at good prices. My dog loves toys and there is a nice variaty.
  • May 30, 2015
    Easy to shop
    Jun 16, 2015
    Had what I wanted at a reasonable price
  • May 20, 2015
    Checkout was a bit confusing. If I went directly to PayPal without using an account, economy shipping was the default with no way to change it.
    Jun 17, 2015