101 Phones Reviews

08/21/2014
101 Phones Ratings and User Reviews. 101 Phones is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 108 reviews.
101Phones offers a large variety of phones & accessories at close to wholesale prices.

101 Phones Rating

More About 101 Phones

Recent Reviews for 101 Phones

• Aug 10, 2014
    Just leave off the irritating phone sales for things I neither ask for or need. Nice site with good produces and prices, it was the checkout that needs to change. It would have been nice to have had Paypal as well.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I will comment after I receive product
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I LIKE THE ONE I HAVE. HOPE THE ONE I ORDERED WILL BE SATISFACTORY.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Found additional marketing pitch at end annoying
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Large inventory, good explanation of features and competitive pricing. Free shipping.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Was not happy to be asked to fill out a survey when I didn't even have my order yet. I have no experience with your company in the past but was thrilled to find just the cordless phone that I was looking for.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I absolutely hate the final checkout actions...I don't want extra options or surveys!!!!
    we are satisfied
  • Aug 2, 2014
    You ask questions that I do not yet have answers. Once I receive theorder on time as requested I could better answer questions.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The ease of buying at 101 phones is exceptional, prices are better than at the Uniden site
    Aug 8, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    FOR THE MONEY, 101 PHONES ARE THE BEST!
    Aug 9, 2014
    ALL PHONES ARRIVED ON TIME.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy and fast ordering. First time to order from 101, hoping shipping is fast
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good description of equipement
    Aug 6, 2014
    The ad said wall mount or desk, it did not say that you would need to order an adapter so it could be mounted on wall at an additional charge of $15.99 including freight. Very misleading and disappointing when I opened box after driving 92 miles to my moms to install it for her, and find out I had to order th mount.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    Phone battery worked for a week then failed
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Previous phone sat around for like 2-3 years and then didn't work. This order replaces one that has re-chargeable battery problems and the instructions for re-setting the time are long missing. So I decided to give 101 Phones another try.
    Aug 1, 2014