123Inkjets Reviews

12/04/2016
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1135 reviews. Last rated on 12/04/2016.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Dec 4, 2016
    Fast easy secure and painless!!!
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I've used 123inkjets in the past and it was a good experience. I had no problems with the ordering, shipment and payment. Overall it was an easy and excellent way to order ink for my printer.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I have been using 123Inkjets for a while now, occasionally I have received material that was leaking but I never contacted them about them since the cartridges were only $7 each.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I forgot to add the Code123 to my order. Never bought Ink online so is there anyway you could give me the discount before you mailed it to me? It would be very nice.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I have used this source for years. The products, even the re-manufactured ones, have always worked in my printer.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Fast & Easy! Just the way i like it!
    Great prices, fast delivery
    quick and easy thank-you
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Received great service. Purchased cartridges over a year ago and a couple of them did not work. Customer service was prompt in making the arrangements for an exchange through the chat feature. I use the ink for printing on fabric and have not been disappointed in the product quality or consistency of the product.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    At one time, I believe I could choose to simply reorder a previous order but was unable to do that this time. I would be nice to have that feature. Other than that, 123 Inkjets has always been a great company to deal with and has very competitive prices.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    it said free shipping over $55, so I added a cartridge to get that discount, but then it didn't give me the discount, so I removed that extra ink that I had added on. As the Pres. says "sad"

From 123Inkjets

We're so sorry if you were charged for the shipping! We offer free shipping on orders over $55 (after discount, before tax) so we apologize if there was any discrepancy. If you have any questions, please give customer care a call at (888) 465-7765 ... Read full response »
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Very nice for your website, and too many quality items. Thank you for your business.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Everything worked, I had to call to make the discount code work
    So far so good.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I was frustrated that my order would not go through using my credit card info. It only went through when I went through Amazon

From 123Inkjets

We are very sorry for the trouble you experienced while placing your order online! We will look into this matter. Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance ordering. You can reach us at (888) 465-7765 and we’ll be happy to ... Read full response »
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Hoping that there will be no issues with the ink I just ordered, because if it works correctly, then I will order from you all again.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    please dont blow up my email! its very rude.
    Dec 3, 2016

From 123Inkjets

We're very sorry for the inconvenience! Please give us a call at (888) 465-7765, if you have any questions or need assistance on unsubscribing your email address and we’ll be happy to help!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 4, 2016
    Quick delivery. Product is excellent....and very good price. Will order from them again.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I have been purchasing my ink from 123 inkjets for probably 10 years, and highly satisfied with their quality cartridges. I will continue shopping with them forever.
    Dec 4, 2016
    I have been ordering from 123inkjets for about 20 years, and have had no problems what so ever. I will continue ordering from123inkjets whenever I need any more cartridges. Thank you 123inkjets.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Dec 4, 2016
    Two of the cartridges did not work properly and are being returned. Two of them seem to be working. I have not yet tried the others.

From 123Inkjets

We're so sorry for the trouble with the two cartridges you received! Please give us a call at (888) 465-7765, if you have any questions or need any assistance and we’ll be happy to help!