123Inkjets Reviews

12/19/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1795 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Oct 29, 2014
    love the prices, much cheaper and of the same brand than retail stores.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    was looking for ink for a Cannon MP250 but could not find the model listed under cannon. eventually I put in the ink 3 and got to where I wanted to be.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I have been using 123inkjets for about the past 6 years and have been very pleased with quality, pricing, and the fact that when HP or other printer companies make it difficult to refill their cartridges, 123Inkjet can usually provide a kit and instructions how to do it. I am a small business providing services to primarily low-income clients and it's very important that I keep my expenses down and your company definitely helps. Thank you!
  • Oct 28, 2014
    sure would like to have a bonus from time to time be e-mailed direct to me
  • Oct 28, 2014
    We have used inkjet for at least 10 years. We lived in Simi Valley and bought our products directly from the store. 7 years ago we moved out of state and have ordered exclusively from 123Inkjets online ever since. I have recommended this site to many and you have made loyal customers from those relationships. The prices are excellent and the quality superb. I cannot say enough positive about you! :-) A very pleased customer!
  • Oct 28, 2014
    don't be fooled by our few orders,...I just get the big bundle packs ,..so we don't have to order so often
    Oct 28, 2014
    Delivery was prompt. Have not used the cartridges yet so cannot comment on product. Experience positeve to date.

From 123Inkjets

Thanks for the review! Since you haven't had a chance to use the cartridges yet, we just want to know that all of our products come backed with a 100% guarantee and one year warranty. If you run into any problems while using our cartridges, please ... Read full response »
    Oct 28, 2014
    Haven't had to use any of the ink yet so I don't know how leak proof and effective the product will be.
    Oct 28, 2014
    The black ink cartridge I received wasn't recognized by my printer. I called and was sent a replacement and a free mailer to mail it back. The last cartridge is working just fine. They were very quick to help me determine if the cartridge was defective and get a new one sent out as soon as possible. I am very happy to do business with 123Inkjets.com!
    EASE OF ORDERING AND SHIPPING COST IS AVARAGE
    None at this time
    Oct 29, 2014
    cartridge came on time all good. Problem was HP Printer that needs to be fed cartridges constantly or the machine will not print. frustrating
  • Oct 21, 2014
    They have good prices and a good selection for all types of printers.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    good quality, good explanations, easy to find compatible cartridges but very slow site esp. when checking out.
    Oct 29, 2014
    Quick delivery but all three of the ink jet cartridge boxes were squished flat like something very heavy was placed on top of the shipping envelope. Looked like damage when opened. Don't think there was actual damage to the cartridges but haven't used them yet.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    It's hard to purchase Epson inks at reasonable prices. You made the price right and the finel cost right.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Easy to access and easy to purchase.
    always order from here
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good Website for purchase inkers and printers products.
    Oct 28, 2014
    Good selection of items for purchase.
    Oct 28, 2014
    So far I haven't had any problems with my ink replacements. Everything was delivered on time. I'm very please with my order as a whole.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    My 1st time ordering,and in compatiable form - will let oyu know after I receive 1st shioment
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Very good prices and quick shipping.