123Inkjets Reviews

10/24/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1491 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Sep 2, 2014
    Appreciate the price and quick service.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I like your company and services
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I was just at Walmart this afternoon and checked the current price on these cartridges. I saved $10.00 on the cartridges even with shipping included.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I like your site BUT not your shipping charges!! I'll be looking for another seller with free shipping next time….. UNLESS you come up with a new plan!!!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    We shall see how the compatible inkjet cartridges compare to the original!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    just glad u can match the old ink to my old printer,thank u
  • Sep 2, 2014
    The experience I have had so far has been great, will wait for product to arrive before I make final decision
  • Sep 2, 2014
    It was really simple to shop on your site, and I very much appreciate being able to buy remanufactured inkjets. Now, if only they could do something similar for those stupid Keurig coffee filter cups!!! :)
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I used to use you. Now I'm back! Thanks for being here. I'll be back. :)
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I absolutely love 123Inkjets! This is the only place that I buy ink. Savings are incredible!!!! AND service is always fantastic.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I am very disappointed, I need ink because the remanfactured cartridges I purchased won't function in my printer so no ink. I get so tired of the claims and guarantees that they will work but they don't and I have to run to town to get copies. They also make a big deal out the ebates they offer for orders when they are only good if you buy the reman. cartridges. Very,very frustrating.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sorry...this is the first time I have ordered from 123Inkjets. But I shop lots online for other things.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    They are dependable, and do what they say they will.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I have found their prices fair and the order process smooth. I would like to find a way to recycle the spent cartridges that I purchase from 123Inkjets.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    This is the first time I shop in 123 Inkjets.I only order one item to see how it works. This website offer very attractive price and lots of coupon available. I will definitely be back.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Sep 2, 2014
    Love how the product works and very good price
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 2, 2014
    Good value and prompt arrival of shipment.