123Inkjets Reviews

10/19/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1423 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Oct 13, 2014
    Site was easy to use, time maneuvering was minimal, very happy.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Amazing prices, solid customer guarantee, and easy to figure out what type of cartridge you need. I just hope that the ink levels are properly displayed.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Very good prices and quick shipping.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Your survey asked all the right questions and I checked all of the highest grades. I am looking forward to receiving the ordered ink. At that time I will be able to answer further surveys as to how pleased or disgruntled I may be as to the use of the Ink. Thank you
    I love the price
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great prices. I had a problem with one of the cartridges and when I called customer service it was replaced with no problem.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    extremely customer friendly website, great options and easy to find products I am looking for
    too many surveys
  • Oct 13, 2014
    won't know till I receive product
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I've always received our order promptly, and without any problems. Even the "generic" brands are good!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Hope I get a full cartridge but this item from different seller cartridge only lasted a few pages
    Oct 13, 2014
    Will have to wait to see how long ink lasts

From 123Inkjets

Thank you for your review and recent order! We just want you to be aware that all of our cartridges come fully backed by a one year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you feel that the ink runs out prematurely, simply call us at ... Read full response »
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Easy to deal with
    Oct 13, 2014
    I was surprised that the items were delivered the next day
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Will know more when first time products are received and are up to par.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Haven't used the cartridges yet.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Since I am retired I don't require a lot, but when I do 123Inkjets has been my favorite place. Their prices can't be beat along with their quick shipping. Everything I've purchased from them over the past has been right on. Can't ask for any thing more than that.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I've shopped with 123Inkjets severala times throughout the past 5 years and have always been highly satisfied with the products, pricing, delivery...what else is there? Oh, Customer Support; haven't had to call them on anything since all my orders have been right on. I guess that should be considered a good thing too.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    I've been using 123 injets for 10 years and have yet to have a problem with my printers.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Easy, Awesome & a great value
    Oct 13, 2014
    LOVE it, great value & service!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Cyan, which is in my order, was faulty
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    Great customer service. Sent a new cartridge right awY along with a return label. The new cartridge works wonderfully.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Finally a place to purchase reasonably priced printer ink!!!