123Inkjets Reviews

07/28/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 658 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2012 Winner

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Jul 12, 2014
    Ordered before but had some problems with the ink printing. Hope this will be better.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    On sale, free shipping, and I got Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards points.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I've been ordering from 123 for years now and I couldn't be more satisfied with the product and the prices. I'm an appraiser and print pages of documents ~ all of which come out clear and accurate.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Price was a little bit higher than other sites but I needed American Advantage miles and they offer it.
    Love the prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I have not had any problems with any cartridges from 123inkjets. Web site is easy to use. Will continue to use your products.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Alway buy from 123 Inkjets and have always been satisfied !
    Jul 13, 2014
    Great price and works great with my printer !!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    this is the first time I have ordered online but I have made other purchases over the phone
    Jul 13, 2014
  • Jul 4, 2014
    1st time here hope I like the product
    every thing went well
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Always excellent, prices, quality, and service. Very few problems, but have always been worked out quickly and satisfactorily.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    fast accurate service
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Keep up the excellent service
    Jul 9, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    This is my first purchase here. I decided to see if your product quality matches up to what I get from Epson original ink cartridges. If they do, I will return for more!
    Jul 10, 2014
    I haven't tried the product yet, but the ease of ordering and the fast shipping have me interested in reordering. I will withhold further product comment until I install the cartridge.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    The generic cartage was immediately accepted by my printer.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Ordering was quick and product much less expensive than buying from retail.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I order the ink and receive it within two days.
    Jul 10, 2014
    I order ink for the first time it came in three days, that was fine with me. The next time I order was thinking that it would come in three days. Didn't come at all, had to go on a long trip. I receive a call from 123inkjets saying that my order had not be ship, that was five days after my order. I cancel the order because I wasn't there to use the ink. I was hurt because I need to print up some new images for my business. I will try at another time to order again.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I was very disappointed - I wanted to use paypal, which is an option- I tried several times and the purchase wouldn't go through.
    Jul 12, 2014
    I was extremely pleased with 123inkjets in regards to returns and exchanges. One of the inks I received was defective and they immediately sent a new one and a bubble mailer to return the defecti.ve one
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Great place to shop for printer supplies !
  • Jun 19, 2014
    with my first cartridge, I had to clean "head" several times after removing protective tape, NO problems with rest of cartridges. On this order, had a problem w/onscreen $$. called, told to go to payment screen, then showed NO shipping charges--Should show on primary order screen when on sale for NO shipping w/coupon when coupon was used--had to go to pay screen before NO Charge came up.