123Inkjets Reviews

123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Apr 29, 2015
    It better then going to the store
  • Apr 29, 2015
    123 has been excellent in handling replacements for defective cartridges, when the need arises.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I like the web site, it is easy to order and the prices are very reasonable, also, the generic ink cartridges fit and work perfectly in my Canon printer. Very pleased, thank you 123 inkjets.....
  • Apr 29, 2015
    My first experience with ordering from 123inkjets.com was flawless. I did contact customer service to find out whether or not my order was processed via an online rebate company, to which the customer service agent had no information though maintained a helpful attitude. My second experience was more c hallenging: the confirmation page would not generate upon placing my order. Again, I spoke to customer service. Again, very helpful as well as patient. I would highly recommend this company/website if not for quality of product, then for customer service alone!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I made several purchases from 123Inkjets and I am very satisfied with my purchases from the quality, to delivery and easy to complete my transactions.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    switched to them from another company because the customer service is better
  • Apr 29, 2015
    easiest and fastest way to replace cartridges
  • Apr 28, 2015
    very pleased with the products
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Excellent products highly recommended.
    Love this Ink and the prices, Thanks
  • Apr 28, 2015
    You have the best prices and the best service.
    Happp with your service
  • Apr 28, 2015
    The ordering experience was easy and the cartridges cost a lot less than ordering them directly from HP.
    Apr 28, 2015
    I have place numerous oders in the past with 123Inkjets and have always been VERY satisfied. Cartridges are of good quality, and the service is great
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Been using them several times over the past 5 years. No complaints.
    Apr 28, 2015
    I have been using 123inkjets for a while now. I am satisfied with the ease of ordering, delivery on time, the price and the product. I have never had to return anything. I have checked out several other websites, but so far, 123inkjets is the best one for me.
    Apr 29, 2015
    So far the product seems good, got three of the cartridges all sealed, first one seems to be working great. good price
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have used 123Inkjets for a few years and have always been happy with the speed of shipping, the quality of ink and their customer service.
  • Apr 15, 2015