123Inkjets Reviews

05/01/2016
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 828 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Mar 19, 2016
    Seems like this will be a good place to get ink for my new printer.Staples was out of sight.
  • Mar 19, 2016
    I've used it before and will plan to use it again
  • Mar 19, 2016
    This is only my first order; so, I will have to see.
  • Mar 19, 2016
    I love finding inexpensive ink for my printer!
  • Mar 19, 2016
    They are fast and very convenient.
  • Mar 18, 2016
    Until the ink is tested in my machine, I will have no additional useful information.

From 123Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a two year warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
    Don't know yet
  • Mar 18, 2016
    Quick and easy to find product, order, and get on with my day.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    I wanted to use my debit card but it's not an option.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    This Company delivers fine products. Their Remanufactured Cartridges work as well as 'new factory originals. They stand behind all they sell. If you have a problem, they fix it, and they fix it fast!
    So far all inks are working good in my Artisan 1430 Epson Printer
  • Mar 17, 2016
    I have used 123Inkjets for a number of years and never have been disappointed. I have had a couple of issues over the years which were resolved to my satisfaction and in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    Please stay with shop.com.!! Never would shop with you if wasnt for shop.com. Saving big time.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    Have purchased in the past, but it has been quite a while ago.
  • Mar 17, 2016
    Excellent website, products and shipping. Website is a 10.
    Good products, good company
  • Mar 16, 2016
    very responsive sales people and poliicies
  • Mar 7, 2016
    Mar 18, 2016
    light magenta had no ink

From 123Inkjets

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with our cartridges. Please note that all of our products are backed by a two year warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the ... Read full response »
  • Mar 2, 2016
    Terrible experience over shipping rate. It would have cost you $3.91 to take the shipping rate off. You just lost a long time customer.
    Mar 19, 2016

From 123Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize regarding any displeasure in regards to our shipping price rate. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you. Should you have any further questions, trouble or ... Read full response »
  • Feb 25, 2016
    Over the years I have ordered ink cartridges from 123 Inkjets a number of times. I have always received my order in a timely manner, at a good price and they last quite a while. I will continue to order from this company as long as the quality and delivery are so great.
    Mar 19, 2016
    I have purchased ink from 123inkjets over the years, but my recent order is not as good. The color inks are kind of faded in color, red is only pink and very pale. The other colors are all pale, or rather light.