123Inkjets Reviews

09/15/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1010 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2012 Winner

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Aug 18, 2014
    great service now i have to try the product
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I have looked at several other web sites and 123injets.com is by far the most economical.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Quick service - Wish it were cheaper though!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Thisis the first time I've used these cartridges. I won't know until I've used them.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I started using 123Inkjets on the recommendation of my father, who has ordered from them for years. Once, the remanufactured toner cartridge I received had a broken clip, and wouldn't work in the printer. I called the CS, and after being asked some detailed questions, which I didn't mind answering since I didn't understand the mechanical or physical components of the cartridge anyway, was sent a new cartridge at no cost, which worked perfectly. My interaction was with a thoroughly professional yet sympathetic tech, and the ease of ordering, the ease of finding information on the website (compatibility, shipping info, FAQs, etc.) make it a pleasure to buy from this company. I would guess that I have saved some headaches if I were to buy from elsewhere...
  • Aug 17, 2014
    God products, reasonable prices, great sale prices....
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Cheaper than other sites who advertise free shipping. Used the "Desk" code.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Extremely well laid out site and easy to maneuver. Phenomenal selections and options available for what I needed. Thanks.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I'VE HAD A FEW BAD CARTS BUT YOU ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM, THAT'S WHY I KEEP COMING BACK TO YOU. YOU MAKE IT SO SIMPLY. YOU ARE TRULY AN EXCELLENT COMPANY, I AM SO GLAD I'M YOUR CUSTOMER.EVEN WHEN I RUN OUT OF INK I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ORDER BEFORE I GO ANYPLACE TO BUY ONE.YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    It was very user friendly, and straight to the point. I didn't feel I was forced to jump through hoops to accomplish the goal. Thanks
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Great prices.... great shipping!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    As usual, easy ordering and I know from past experience that it will arrive quickly and work as it should. What more could one ask for.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    It's been a while since I ordered any cartridges, but I hope this time works as well as the last.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Very satisfied with 123inkjets!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    The website is a bit slow and cranky but the customer support is really good and you get your order fast.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Super prices on great quality products
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Very easy to use, hope to get cartridgevery soon. Thanks
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Don't know yet first time buyer of non new ink cartridges
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Loved the promo codes from Retail Me Not.
    Aug 18, 2014
    great prices and promo codes
  • Aug 3, 2014
    great prices and quality product delivered fast
    Aug 16, 2014