123Inkjets Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

123Inkjets Reviews

08/16/2017
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1009 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Jul 03, 2017
    Jul 14, 2017
    It's quick, easy and affordable. I love it!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Lost the area to put the code in to get the 10% off at check out. Did not ask for it?
  • Jul 13, 2017
    It takes too long to search through all the printer numbers, a search box would be easier
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Excited to save money on my ink. I go through a lot of it! Will definitely shop here again. So easy!
    None
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Gets complicated to try to order thru bizrate. prices also went up since I ordered last year.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I looked at another site and could not find what I wanted. so i used your site and as I am looking the chat came up so they asked for the printer model and they gave me the link and I was right where i needed to be. Easy and Awesome. I loved it. Good price also free shipping sold!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Love discounted shopping! And convenience of not leaving home.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I think you should offer the same number of black and color cartridges in each package.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Cheaper products than elsewhere, yet Quality is questionable. Not a lot of usage out of them.s
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Fast and easy ordering, great prices
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I have been to brand name retailer and purchase ink. theirs cost was too high. I started searching and came across 123. Inkjets. I placed an order and had no priblem with their ink. Now, I have order from other companies in the oast and ther products clogged my printer. I love the guick shipping. I Cant speak on customer service. I had no need to contact them. A Very Satisfied Customer.
    Jul 13, 2017
    I have order from this company in the past and I have received excellent products for a "very" reasonable price. Fast delivery too. I will continue to deal business with them. I am a very satisfy customer
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Things are better. In the past they all leaked and were a waste of money. Gave you one more chance and things are OK. The black is very good. The color is poor compared to HP. Unless color product improves, may have to purchase color from HP.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Great company including customer support. Will quickly replace an item if defective.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Been using inkjets for years have recommended you quiet often
  • Jul 03, 2017
    I will find out about my ink this is the first time to order.
    Jul 13, 2017
    I am not satisfied with my ink at all. My computer excepted the 1 color none of the black.I went though with 3 black my computer
    thanks
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Looking forward to getting the ink.
    Trying it
  • Jul 13, 2017
    This is my first time dealing with an online account for ink for printers, I've been told that they run out of ink fast because they're not filled to capacity or will evaporate, only time will tell.