123Inkjets Reviews

12/27/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1697 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Dec 3, 2014
    Needed new cartridges looked for discount ink found 123 inkjets , liked their prices.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    this site is the only one I have ordered from in the past 2 years that I did NOT have problems with! I really appreciate how quickly I was on and and off so quick with my order completed.
    very pleased with 123inkjets
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great site, great prices!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    First time buyer not sure yet how the process will be.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    A friend of mine shared her experience with 123ink and recommended this site.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Easy, convenient. reliable! Great Prices!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Good value with coupons compared with other sites researched. Free shipping also a good offer.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Site is easy to operate, products are excellent (at least the ones--printer replacement cartridges), products are mailed quickly, packaged very well, and usually arrive prior to expectations! Have tried other similar sites for purchases of printer cartridges, but they proved inferior to "123 Injets" site, in my opinion, particularly with regard to product quality.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love 123Inkjets, so easy to find everything I'm looking for. I was only on the website (including the survey) for maybe 20 minutes. Quick and easy!! Great job guys keep it up.
    Great products and price
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Quality product at a very reasonable price.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Good product at a great price!!
    Good product and prices
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great, fast , and cheaper than going to the printer stores !!!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    I am pleased with the results of this purchase. Have used 123 Inkjet in the past and therefore was not uncomfortable about placing this order. In the past when I have had a minor issue with the ordered item, 123 Inkjet support personnel sprang into action and resolved the matter within hours.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I have used 123Inkjets cartridges for Lexmark, Dell and HP printers for several years for my home, business, and church printers. Quality and service have been excellent and pricing is outstanding.
    Dec 2, 2014
    I've used the LD-LX100 ten (10) cartridge Bundle for my Lexmark Prospect Pro 705 for several years. They work very well and are less expensive than the printer brand.