123Inkjets Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

123Inkjets Reviews

07/28/2017
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 885 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Jun 15, 2017
    After checking around the web I found 123Inkjets and saw their prices and thought I would try them out. I read a few reviews and one said he didn't use his printer much and a couple of the cartridges were dried out so I decided to stick with only the 4 cartridges I bought instead of the bigger package that I really wanted. I will try them out and if they are okay I will reorder more in the future.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Great products, have saved me loads over the years, never a problem, ordered about 5 or ore times.
    Jun 15, 2017
    Great experience as usual. A very reliable supplier for me.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Love the convenience of re-order option
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Loving inkjets so far. Have always used larger printers with large drum/toner.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    First experience was good.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I have purchased from 123Inkjets for years - I just look for the old email order confirmation and click on it and go straight to their website.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    As long as your rates are comparable, I will order. This is my first order so I hope the ink quality is as good as new. Time will tell.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I love the Amazon checkout. Great call!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I appreciate having a convenient way of shopping for critical items which are delivered in a timely manner.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Jun 14, 2017
    I have used 123Inkjets many times. I am always satisfied with the product and the service for my onlne orders. I will continue to use them in the future and have and will again recommend them to friends and associates.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Jun 14, 2017
    The package arrived late and in very poor condition .?crushed and mashed. Bad
  • Jun 14, 2017
    easy to find what i need. entire process from search to check out in less than 5 minutes
  • Jun 13, 2017
    fast order
  • Jun 03, 2017
    Very satisfied with the products and customer service.
    Jun 13, 2017
    I have been using 123 Injets for at least 6 years and I am very satified with the products and prices
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Huh ??
  • May 29, 2017
    Jun 13, 2017
    My order was promptly delivered at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
  • May 26, 2017
    these ink cartridges are more adorable than in local stores.
    Jun 13, 2017
    it's the best to buy ink cartridges. It has such a large variety of cartridges to choose from and shipping arrives on time. Plus it's got great prices. I've never been disappointed with their products and continue to use them when I need new cartridges, .
  • May 30, 2017
    I usually don't have any problem with the remanufactured cartridges, but I did the last time I ordered. I'm taking a chance that it won't happen again. It took me weeks to get the problem straightened out.
    Jun 13, 2017
    I used to order from them all the time but lately (the last 2 times), the inks messed up my printer and it took me 2 weeks to "clean it up" that it would finally print correctly again. The quality was terrible!
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Have always been very satisfied with the product - have used only this ink since my printer was new with no problems at all despite manufacturer's admonitions to use only the brand name ink. Saves me a fortune! My ONLY complaint is that 123Inkjets doesn't do returns. I once mistakenly ordered several of the wrong cartridge so I couldn't use them. Fortunately, they were very inexpensive!
    Jun 13, 2017
    Good ink, good service, good value. Been using 123Inkjets for years.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Was on Staples and had a problem, Found your site and no problem
    Quick and easy Thanks