123Inkjets Reviews

04/24/2015
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1789 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Mar 24, 2015
    I've always been impressed with how cheap the ink is and how well it has worked in my printer. I haven't been disappointed yet.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    ot sure how to aswer yet. havnt eve tryed the ink yet.
    First time customer.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Spoke with customer service, he was helpful.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Good products, fast shipping!
    Like to buy from you...
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Always a pleasure to deal with.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Great site been doing business here for years
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I LOVE HOW IT BRINGS UP MY PAST PURCHASES SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR WHAT I NEED.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    What I just spent. $61.00 , for 3packs of paper and black & colored inks ,was $38.98 less than buying just the ink at my closest aftermarket ink retailer! Since I have grankids doing school projects, on my computer and require to do printing,I will just order from 123inkjets. Since this order was free shipping,I am ahead $39.00 but even if there had been shipping ,I still would save by not driving to store,plus about $25.00, so, I'll be back as soon as printer starts to it's running low, Thanks,Gloria
  • Mar 23, 2015
    you take too long to process an order and the delivery is taking too long too. Actually, today we received "part" of an order placed on March 10th. If you do not have the product available you should say so to the client at the moment of placing the order.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    have used your company in the past and was very satisfied
  • Mar 15, 2015
    So far, everything looks good. The shipping prices seem a little high, but even with shipping, your shop demolishes the price of any other brick or motor, or online shop.
    Mar 23, 2015
    The product was exactly as described and packaged well. I was cautious at first, due to the low prices, but after reading multiple reviews I chose to purchase a single cartridge from 123inkjets and there were few problems. The package did get delayed, due to weather problems, but that cannot be helped and every other aspect was perfect. I am definitely going to be recommending this to friends in the future.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I could not see if my purchase would be record to Dividend Miles - US Airways. I learned about your site due to my account in storefront of US Airways. Can you confirm?
    Mar 23, 2015
    I am going to try the cartridges. I am not in the ability to do right away but until I have to replaced the current cartridges in use. However, talking about the purchase I am highly satisfied, product package excellent presentation and informatiom
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    Great seller, smooth transaction.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    123 Inkjets is a fast, convenient and affordable way to replenish my ink supply. I do not like to shop, so this web site makes me very happy.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Quality products that equal the name brand stuff at much less he cost. So glad I was told about this place....
    Mar 24, 2015
    AS Advertised...Equal to ther name brands...quick turnaround and an easy no problem ransaction...Will be back
  • Mar 9, 2015
    it was easy enough to do the ordering, lets see how long it takes for me to receive it here in Hawaii. your price is good. I don't like to pay for shipping but your discount helped. so far no complaints. only positive things right now.
    Mar 24, 2015
    When I placed original order I had been told to use physical address, so when order arrived in Hawaii it was sent back because I don't have a mail box. I only have a pobox. I called and explained situation and the rep was most helpful. She immediately sent out a new order to my pobox without charging me 2x. I had explained she would be receiving original order any day since it was returned by usps.I received order within a few days. When I opened up the cartridges I thought I had the wrong ones, but I had the correct ones. They arrive with a little attachment that I had to remove. I was most impressed with the customer service. I will buy from this company again .. Very pleased.