123Inkjets Reviews

04/18/2015
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1834 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Mar 15, 2015
    I received an email for 15% off and clicked on it but it really didn't show me the 15%. If it did I didn't see it as it was a bit confusing.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Thanks for the great deal, just hope they work
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I was given a discount code by email 3-4 days before this order. I tried to use it and was told it no longer applied, but I was offered an alternative code. Th enew code did not work, nor did subsequent ones I rwhen I retried the order process. I wasted a lot of time chasing a discount I did not get.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I ordered befoer I love this place and great prices thank u
  • Mar 14, 2015
    it is a good way to save some money on HP's rip off ink
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Quick and easy order. Have been satisfied with previous orders
  • Mar 14, 2015
    As always, it's a pleasure buying from you- your inks save me money and they are high quality- I never have to worry about whether my printed pieces are going to meet my customer's expectations.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I used to order from 123 inkjets all the time because the price was right and the delivered very quickly. Although that has not been the case on tha last couple of orders. I am trying them one last time today. If they take over a week to deliver like in the past I will order from another company.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Great company for me! Flawless experiences over about 3-4 years. Might suggest you offer "reminders" for purchasing refills as I always am late on the re-purchases.
    Mar 15, 2015
    It's a great place to shop. I have saved about $200 using them in the past couple of years buying ink. And the service is very close to perfect.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I was gifted an older fax machine and needed to replace the ink cartridge. I was pleased to find it available at 123 Injects at an affordable cost. I was unable to find, with sales assistance, at two major computer stores in my area. This is my first time purchase with 123 Injets. In ordering, the ink cartridge # came up different, however, the image seems to be the same as the one I have. Hopefully, the item I ordered is the one I want.
    Mar 15, 2015
    I have not had the opportunity to use the product purchased, however, I was so pleased to have the resource to purchase, excellent ordering and delivering services.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I would like to know what other all-in-one printers on the market use this high capacity ink cartridge in case I have to purchase a new one. I now have the HP Officeget Pro L7680 All-in-One.
    Top notch service!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    The ink cartridge I order is remanufacture what can I do with the old empty cartridges? Do you have an recycle program?
    Great prices, fast delivery
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    I have little experience (other than with 123inkjets) with "refilled" toner cartridges. My ONLY complaint is that the life of these cartridges are a fraction of the life of HP's originals. I use 123inkjets because I cannot find these older cartridges anywhere else. I do realize that I am also paying less for them than the original, so I guess it balances out.
    Mar 15, 2015
    This company charged my paypal acct. I received an email that my paypal was flagged as fraudulent. So I gave them my credit card and was assured that my paypal would not be charged. Guess what! They charged my paypal and credit card. It took 2 calls to resolve my issue. That made 3 calls including the one that I was assured that my paypal would not be charged. All I got was "I do apologize, Mam." They could have at least given me credit for shipping for my inconvenience. All I got was "Sorry, Lady". I will be very very careful if I ever purchase anything from this company again.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I was told there would be no shipping and yet was charged $4.95 for shipping.
    Mar 14, 2015
    I am running out of ink on one of my printers
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I actually ordered this type of product before, not sure if it was this web site/ I actually think it was Staples. I find it much easier to order this way than to shop in store.
    Mar 14, 2015
    It seems like a good company.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    I paid for 2nd day air by UPS and my delivery took 5 days to arrive. Very disappointed with the 2nd day delivery.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    Haven't used the product yet