123Inkjets Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

123Inkjets Reviews

02/23/2017
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1228 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Feb 07, 2017
    Fantastic service and products!
    Feb 19, 2017
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Consumer Reports, in an online article, specifically mentioned you and one other vendor in the article as backing up their products. I compared your prices to the other mentioned vendor, and yours were considerably lower.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Worked for me in the pasr
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I have been buying from 123inkjets for over 10 years. I have never had a problem with any of the cartridges.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    reputation that stands behind products with good prices and a good freight program
    Feb 19, 2017
    Thank you.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I was expecting to pay so much more, grateful for a compatible set of cartridges.
  • Jan 02, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    Great product
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have been ordering from 123Inkjets for at least 10 years. I gone through 3 printers and they have always had the ink I needed for each printer. I have recommended them to many friends.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I will not know how satisfied I am until I receive these products and try them for several prints.
    Feb 18, 2017
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Easy to get what I need it. It only took me few minutes.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Had trouble engaging payment method, but worked out the password issue. Other activity with the closing. Went smoothly
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Glad we found this site offering HP related products at much better price than other retailers.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have ordered ink cartridges from 123 inkjets for many years and have been completely satisfied every time.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I was compare shopping while I was looking for ink and I chose123inkjets because they were having a free shipping special. Hope the ink fits and work great in my printer
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have been using your company for many years. Now my children also use them for all of their supplies. Easy way to order but can always be reached on the phone. They stand behind their products.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    These refurbished ink cartridges are great. The only problems I have ever had are simple or easily remedied. On my Cannon printer (and sometimes on my HP) it doesn't always register how much ink is left -- but at a price that is at least $15 less than office supply store prices it is a negligible inconvenience. Once on my HP printer it would not register that the cartridges were there and installed correctly (they were) so I cleaned the connecting area with rubbing alcohol and it was fine. :)
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Have purchased previously and very satisfied with product
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Great product, as good as OEM
  • Feb 17, 2017
    This is the first time I have ordered from 123inkjet and so far everything was great.