123Inkjets Reviews

02/04/2016
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1170 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Dec 14, 2015
    This was wonderful. I was able to get the ink for a much better price.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Great prices and sales. Extremely easy to navigate their site. Easy checkout.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I have ordered from this company many times and generally have had good results. One cartridge was leaky/defective and had to be discarded before use, but overall product quality has been good. Finding appropriate cartridges is now extremely easy!
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Free shipping would be nice for a change
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I cannot begin to how grateful I feel because I can get ink and ink refills from this site. Ink cartridges for my inkjet printers are just too expensive and my dad told me about 123inkjets many years ago and I just remembered them recently. I would recommend using this site but also recommend that when refilling your black ink also refill your color ink too. My printer refuses to print anything unless both the color and the black ink cartridges are full (I hope my mistake saves you time and money)... very annoying. But at least I don't have to spend an arm and a leg any more. Oh and coupons can be found at retailmenot.com for additional discounts.
    love the prices
  • Dec 13, 2015
    This is my first order with you. I am not happy with 101 inks color refills and their 6 month guarantee. So I'm looking for another seller. I will give you a try.
    Dec 14, 2015
    have not had any problems yet
  • Dec 7, 2015
    NO real comments. so far you all have good products. Brian L
    No comment
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Always easy to deal with and prompt delivery.
    Dec 14, 2015
    I ordered incorrect cartridge and I expect 123 inkjets to allow an exchange as they have in the past.
    I like buying from 123Ink cause it is cheaper and fast
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I've always been satisfied with the products of 123Inkjets.
    Well satisfied!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Very good site to navigate, I shall return.
    Very good service,thanks
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Great prices! Site is easy to navigate.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    excellent source of copier supplies with great customer service
    Dec 14, 2015
    Excellent source of getting discounted printer ink. Customer service has always been stellar and courteous.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    If you need ink, you have no worry's with 123inkjets. Best Ink for refills you can buy.
    Everything was GREAT.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Always ships my order quickly. They are reputable. Great customer service. Sometimes my printer breaks down from heavy use and I have to get a new one. They always take back my unused cartridges for a credit toward the new cartridges needed for the new printer.
    Dec 13, 2015
    What a great alternative to the high cost of inkjet cartridges. this company is always reliable and ships quickly.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    My place to go for ink. My printer is OUT, so I went to buy at a regular store. NO WAY! I refuse to pay that price. I am sticking with 123inkjets.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Good prices, and coupons available online also.