123Inkjets Reviews

12/04/2016
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1139 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Oct 14, 2016
    I love their customer support and speed of delivery. The products are great and generics are just about the same as the authentic ones.
    The prices are great!
  • Oct 14, 2016
    last time I bought from you the ink cartridges didn't last they went to green on printing only a few copies

From 123Inkjets

We apologize for the issue. Please give us a call at (888) 465-7765. If you have any questions or need any assistance and we’ll be happy to help!
  • Oct 14, 2016
    My only complaint is that I have moved. My billing address did not change, but shipping address did. The system would not allow for me to make the change. I will have to pick up my order from my daughters house. That is an inconvenience.
    Products seem good. Website functions well. Price reasonable,
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Great Product! Great Prices! Have told a lot of people to get their printer supplies here.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Love the prices and ease of finding the product I needed.
    Good place to buy ink.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Great product. Great service every time
  • Oct 14, 2016
    I love 123inkjets and regularly tell my friends about them. My one and only "beef" is the fact they charge for shipping outside the US to it's territories, specifically Guam. We use the same postal system as every other US state. I would prefer for them to use the USPS system anyway! The use of UPS, means my package will be taking a boat ride(so there's the 3wks wait time).
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Would like to see free shipping for order over $30, not 55
  • Oct 13, 2016
    First time found out this website.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    excellent in ease of processing order
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I have been buying from 123Inkjets ever since I got my Epson printer approximately five years ago. The cartridges have always arrived when indicated, were in good shape, were easy to install and last a fairly good length of time. I use them for my personal use plus several Clubs I am treasurer for. 123Injets' recommendation came from my son.
    Oct 13, 2016
    My son and I have the same printer and he recommended 123inkjets because that's who he used. I have never had any problems with any of the products and appreciate good cartridges, good service and good delivery. Website is easy to manage and to order. I will continue to use 123inkjets.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    great efficient site
    Oct 14, 2016
    Received in 5 to 7 business days. Package was in tack. Quality merchandise. Satisfied with purchase.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    i was afraid my ink was no longer available. it was harder to find.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Oct 13, 2016
    It saddens me that I order the ink since Sept 21st 2016 and have not received the order yet. This is the first and last time I am buying from 123inkjets Order: 25304868. it said that they send it to me but we have not received to me as my mom is always at home. There is no notification of any sort from the delivery. What kind of service did you provide?? Oct 11 12:09 PM Attempted Delivery - Item being held, addressee being notified Oct 11 9:58 AM Out for Delivery

From 123Inkjets

We are very sorry for the trouble and inconvenience! Please contact us at (888) 465-7765 so we can resolve this issue for you!