123Inkjets Reviews

09/22/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1066 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2012 Winner

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

with the Chase Ultimate Rewards, the price was very good
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Im very pleased how easy this purchase was. But until it arrives I can't comment on how the shipping will turn out.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I like the savings & the product
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the quality and prompt delivery.
    GREAT COMPANY, BEEN USING FOR MANY YEARS
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Can't wait to get cartridges and try them. I've never used a compatible cartridge before and sure hope it works. Half the price of brand!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have been pleased with purchases & definitely the low cost for ink for my Brother printer.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have never tried the refillable cartridges and I am not convinced they are comparable to the original.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with your products in the past. Thanks for your easy service and favorable price.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have used before and they work without any problems in several of my printers.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I just hope this ink will work for me. This is my first time buying ink from 123Inkjets
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    I have not used the 5 products I purchased yet, thus have not evaluated how they will work. If they work as well as the many I have ordered in the past ( a different printer) I will be totally satisfied. Thanks, you have done a great job for me in the past.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    very satisfied and my wife buys with you also.
    Aug 1, 2014
    Very easy to order on web site and like it keeps items I have ordered before because I re-order the same stuff.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great product. Excellent service.
    Aug 1, 2014
    I've bought a LOT of ink from you. My only issue with is with the quality of your products. Most of what I buy from you works fine. However, a portion of the cartridges either work partially or not a all. For example, I had an HP Officejet All-in-One printer/fax,copier. Using your ink in this device destroyed it. The print issues started as soon as I began using your cartridges. After many dollars spent on ink (both HP OEM and more of yours), I had to toss the printer. It just would not print cleanly. Other examples involve cartridges that have 10-15% of the ink left, but the printer reads it as empty which requires a new cartridge.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    No comment at the moment since this is my first purchase-will keep you posted as soon as I use you ink.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    Very fast delivery of product customer satisfaction
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I haven't tried them yet.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good product, but am experiencing some print head problems