123Inkjets Reviews

02/13/2016
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1128 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2015 Platinum

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Dec 12, 2015
    The coupon to be automatic in my check out did not work. I had to go searching for a 123 coupon, but I found one and was happy with the free shipping

From 123Inkjets

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on BizRate. Here at 123inkjets.com, we strive to use all feedback—both positive and negative— to improve the level of quality and service provided to all customers. The input on your personal ... Read full response »
  • Dec 12, 2015
    I found your website a struggle. Product selection was good but confusing. Checkout & coupons was dificult.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    await to see how they work
  • Dec 11, 2015
    I have used them for quite awhile now because I like them and their prices are good.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I was Very impressed with the prices.. you will see me ordering again
    Dec 12, 2015
    I was THRILLED with the pricing. I'll have to see how good the product is as I use it.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    first time user,made easy
    Dec 12, 2015
    Cpoier said I needed to replace ink jets. I did .Copier still will not print. Will replace copier and may return one set of jets not opened
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I recommend 123inkjets to anyone that needs standard ink cartridges. The prices are set so low at this site that I do not need to shop anywhere else for my ink. If I do browse other prices, I usually come back to 123inkjets simply because the prices are cheapest and I know and trust their service. I have never had a wrong delivery and am usually pleased to get my packages a few days earlier than stated. 123ink-jets does not disappoint.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Dec 12, 2015
    The HP 61 cartage that was shiped was for a cannon computer and was wrong. I have hp printers. I shipped the wrong cartage back.

• Dec 3, 2015
    I have always, always been satisfied with 123Inkjets. Not only their products but their customer service should the need arise. You won't go wrong purchasing from them.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I hope these cartridges are better than some of the junk I have been stuck with in the past. What I see on their site is encouraging so I am looking forward to the performance.
    Dec 11, 2015
    First purchase. I am impressed. Fast shipping. Good Prices and good quality.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    The site was extremely easy to navigate, I found what I was looking for under a minute.. I have used this site before but it has been a long time.. awesome site and service..
    Dec 11, 2015
    Great website, easy to use. Awesome products
  • Dec 1, 2015
    I have ordered several times in past 4 years when I get low on ink..very fast and reliable..
    Dec 12, 2015
    very fast delivery and on time
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 12, 2015
    The late delivery was not the fault of 123inkjets. The USPS routed the package to the wrong post office resulting in a 1 day delay. Don't know why this happened.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Ordering online with 123Inkjet is the most convenient for me to shop.
    Dec 11, 2015
    I have ordered for 123Inkjet before and will continue ordering my replacement in the future as it is the most convenient way for me to shop without leaving my home. It is much easier to pay online and have the product delivered to my door.
    Dec 12, 2015
    you are wasting money on the two day delivery - it does not come in two days

• Nov 30, 2015
    very easy to use site. great prices! gotta love cyber Monday. thank you 123inkjets!
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Dec 12, 2015
    easy ordering and fast shipping
  • Nov 27, 2015